Chapter.9

^Song is up^Song is sang by Zara Larsson:Dont let me be yours.

I pushed by all of the druken teens to look for Vanessa.I bumped into someone and their drink spilt all over me,amazing right?I looked up through my lashes and saw Valeria.Shit."Oh crap,sor-wait wait a second.Riley what are you doing here?" ooo she looked furious.I dont know why she was but she was.Yikes.

------Madison's P.O.V.------

I needed to get my buttocks up and look for Riley.I threw the door open and just ran out the restroom,not caring that I left the light on still.

I quickly went down the stairs,once I got down,I went on my tippy toes and lifted my head up so I can see Riley's hair over the crowd.I moved to certain spots and tried to find her and boom.I found her,oh no she ran into a girl and her drink spilt all over her.Madison to the rescue,god that was so cringe,im never going to do that again.

I pushed through the teens and came up to them."Riley are you okay," she didn't look happy,actually they both didn't.Uh oh."Who is she?"the random girl pointed a finger at me."Valeria chill out,I knew you were going to act like this!Why the fuck are you even here too?"Oh so her name Valeria,more like diarrhea."Because Im grown enough to come here"wait if I dont know her then Hannah must does.Hannah doesn't know her,oo she's not invited."Shut up Diarrhea,you're not even invited.Also Riley is grown enough to make her own choices.Riley can do whatever she wants,so I suggest you to go get her some napkins because your dumbass ran into her."My esophagus is going to be hurting in the morning by all of the shouting I did so she can hear me nice and crystal clear."Bitch!Fuck outta here.No one asked you to be a hero up in this house,hoe"Wow another hater."Valeria just shut up and give me some napkins for crying out loud!We can talk about this later,"Riley was frustrated and that Diarrhea girl.Valeria said 'okay' and walked to the kitchen.Riley turned on her heels and faced me."And Madison Im not going to talk to you until you choose what world you wanna live in"I looked in her eyes,I was looking for something saying that she was just kidding or joking,but I didn't find any."But Riley,I know now.I just saved you from that Diarrhea girl"She ran her fingers threw her hair."I dont care,I could've handle that myself"She responded,having some attitude with it."Here Riri"That Diarrhea girl came back and gave her the napkins and I feel her giving me death stares,I dont care right now.Right now I care about Riley."Thanks"Riley mumbled.

"How about you come to me and tell me when you're ready to believe me,because I already told you that I want to live in reality and not in fantasy.Deal?Deal."I flipped my hair and turned around and left,not caring what she was going to say next.I went out the house and directed myself to my car door.

          ~~Riley's P.O.V.~~

I woke up from a bad headach from drinking a little.As you can tell,I barely drank alcohol.Last night I dropped off Vanessa and Brian to their houses because they were drunk(I dropped them off in Vanessa's car and left her car in the driveway and I walked home from there).I look at the time and it read 12:09pm.Fuck!Im late for school!Whatever.
I still remembered what Madison had said last night.Im going to wait until school ends so I can ask Hannah for Madison's address.I might as well get ready,even though I dont got a car im going to walk to school and then to Madison's house hopefully.

I got up and walked to the restroom.I stripped my clothes off.I yawned before getting in the shower.I turned the knob to left so that hot water can come out.I stepped in and let the hot steaming water go down my scalp and onto my back.I finished showering and dressing up,it was now 12:36pm.I plugged my phone in and jumped off my bed and went to the kitchen."Hmm what should I eat?"Yes I know.Im aware of talking to myself."Mmm,how about cereal"I grabbed Frosted Flakes and started to pour milk.I basically swallowed my cereal down.I put my dish in the sink,not even bothering of washing it and left.

I walked back to my room and found out that it was 12:50pm.I decided to chill for a hour at my house.I sat down in the living room and turned on my TV.I went threw so many channels until I found the one and only, Zoey 101.My favorite.

A/N:If u dont like or know the show then just skip through where I talk about it :))

I got frustrated when Chase hesitated about telling Zoey that he liked her.I got triggered really bad when he didn't tell her."oohhh my gawd!"I yelled at the TV because I was mad.I watched this a million times and it still gets me mad.When that episode ended,there was another one.Eh,I didn't feel like watching it anymore.I got up and pressed the button on the control so it can turn off.I walked in my room and unplugged my phone finding it on 98%,cool.

It was now 1:36,so I decided to walk to school and wait until it ends.

So there you guys go!Hoped you enjoyed this small chapter and the song :) Bye My Bitches✌