Kira

"So, it's happening, correct?"

"Yes Master, everything is going to plan... Mario is in his-" The person staring at the monitors of the Smash Academy put his hand up, stopping Tabuu mid-sentence.

"Have you prepared everything to incubate them?" He said. Tabuu froze. The person turned his head slightly, his face still not visible, "Well?"

"Um, Master, you didn't say anything ab-" A fist slammed down on the desk, the coffee mug shaking on the table.

"Goddammit," The person lay back in his seat and sighed, "Tabuu, round up the troops and get the place ready." He watched as Masahiro Sakurai ran down the hallways with King Dedede. Pit, Link, Princess Zelda and Ganondorf were tailing behind. The person chuckled to himself, "They are such idiots. They're just digging a bigger hole for themselves..." The person picked up a picture frame of someone... Someone he used to look up to, someone who also had a burning passion hate for the Smash Warriors... Someone who tried but failed, apprehended by Sakurai-san himself and killed when Link had defeated his faithful servant, "I'm doing this for you. I will fulfill your wishes and get rid of everyone and avenge your death. Nothing will stand in my way..." He put the picture frame back on the desk, "Tabuu!" He called out.

"Yes sir?"

"I want you to start on my next target but there will be a few exceptions," He took out a book which was stuffed with papers, brimming and almost falling out. He flipped through  until he came across one which was titled Zero Suit Samus.

"You are to apprehend Zero Suit Samus. I could use her well for my fight. Make sure she has the suit on at the same time. I've noticed that she is trained very well so, make sure you are well-prepared. This may call for stealth..." The man turned around but a shadow covered his face so it was very hard to identify him, "I suggest you go in for a night attack, Tabuu," Tabuu bowed.

"As you wish, Master, and the troops are currently getting the place ready," Tabuu said. The man turned around and watched the fifth monitor which monitored the basement of which Mario was in.

"This is beginning of a real battle. Many hear tales of a God from Hell called Kira, a fable, people worshipped him..." The man grinned, "Well, guess what? I am Kira's descendant and I am here to kill people who don't deserve to be here, which is you, Smash Warriors. I am avenging my Master's death."

And you could hear Kira's malicious laugh from far, for the world to hear and to send a chill down their spines.

That he was here.