Link & Sakurai VS. Palutena & Rosalina

"PALUTENA!" Falcon pushed Palutena and she fell to the floor, out of the way and in return, was hit by the blast, sending him down the plaza and into a wall, creating a giant hole in the wall and dust everywhere.

"FALCON!" Palutena screamed. Palutena got up and stood beside Rosalina.

"Looks like it's just us..." Rosalina grinned. nervously. Palutena watched them both carefully. Link pointed the Master Sword out. It was still glowing red and black, "Look, we can't just stand here and stare. Falcon has been blasted to oblivion and here we are, a Princess and a Goddess..."

"But I can't bear to hurt Sakurai!" Palutena shouted, "Just like I wouldn't hurt Pit..." She trailed off.

"Hahahaha!" Palutena looked up to see Sakurai walking towards them, "It's quite obvious you cannot hurt me; I am too much to you for you to lose. If you killed me now, you wouldn't know what to do. Why don't I just make Kira happy and kill you instead?"

Palutena clenched her fists and tightened the grip around her staff.

Sakurai and Link are both have been brainwashed by Kira himself. Probably another so-called experiment of his. Calling the Centurion army down would be a very bad idea due to the fact that they cannot penetrate the forcefield. That would be useless. But my powers can hurt people, a lot.

"HIYAH!" Palutena broke out of her trance to see Sakurai flying through the air and collided with Link on the floor. Palutena's eyes widened. Rosalina was breathing heavily, her arm outstretched which was glowing light blue, "God, I couldn't take the suspense. You know he was going to attack you, right?"

Sakurai groaned and sat up, "Nice move, Rosalina..." He said, very slowly.

Palutena heard a gun click from behind. She turned back to see Nate there, "Shooting is not such a good idea. How are the other Smash students coming along?"

"Bayo managed to take them somewhere else during your little stand-off and she's managed to revive a few characters. Some of them are still a little... Dizzy from this whole commoti- PALUTENA. LINK IN THE AIR!" Palutena lookes up to see Link doing a diving attack at a very fast speed. She thrusted her staff forward and a blast of green magic burst out, throwing Link back.

"We need to get them out of this state!" Palutena told Rosalina. Rosalina nodded.

"Anything I can do?" Nate asked.

"Protect Bayonetta and see for Falcon. He's somewhere," Palutena pointed to the giant hole in the wall.

"Wow, Captain Falcon..." Nate whistled. Palutena ran towards Link and Sakurai but they were quick to react. Sakurai unleashed a parry of magical attacks at Palutena, all of which were deflected by her staff, causing them to fly elsewhere, damaging the buildings on the sides of the plaza. Palutena ran up and, although very reluctant at heart, slashed at Sakurai with her staff. 

Sakurai skidded backwards but managed to hold his ground. 

Meanwhile, Rosalina was parrying Link with his sword and her wand. She slashed horizontally but Link deflected. He did a spin attack, energy waves releasing and Rosalina was hit. She was sent flyihg backwards. 

"THEY'VE GOTTEN REALLY POWERFUL!" Rosalina shouted at Palutena. Rosalina jumped to her two feet and ran towards Rosalina. She brought out one of her lumas and sent it flying towards Link. Link narrowly missed deflecting it and the luma hit Link. Rosalina got out her wand and turned it into a sword. She ran towards Link and slashed at his sword, his sword leaving his hand so he was weaponless. Rosalina slammed Link into the wall and held the sword against his throat. He struggled. 

"SHADOW VEIL!" Palutena shouted. She held her staff up and the entire was shrouded by the dark. 

"Gosh, Palutena..." Rosalina whispered, "What did-" 

"AHHHHHH!" The shadows lifted and Sakurai was on the floor, bruised and battered. Palutena towered over him. She put her staff down and looked up to the skies. 

"And that, is how you do a real battle. Pit could learn from this..." Palutena said with a smug look. 

"Er, hello? We need to help them!?" Rosalina told Palutena. Palutena looked at Sakurai who was now passed out on the floor. A sad look passed over her face. I hurt him. I can't believe I hurt him... And I honestly regret it... 

"PALUTENA!" Palutena turned around to see Nate running in, "Oh God, I need to exercise more..." He stopped in front of Palutena as he took in deep breaths, "Trouble in the front. Tabuu and his army have come in and they are beating the others really badly!" 

"Did you get the Smash students revivied?" 

"I.E. WHY I SAID THEY ARE BEATING THE OTHERS REALLY BADLY," Nate shouted. Palutena looked at Link and Sakurai. 

"Rosalina," Palutena clicked her fingers and Link and Sakurai were trapped in bubbles, "Take them to Sakurai's office. I need to deal with the others. It looks like our battle may just be starting now..." Rosalina nodded at Palutena. She turned her sword back into her wand. Using her powers, she attached the bubbles to magic streams and began to pull them along. Palutena and Nate ran out of the building. 

-----------

"Sakurai's office," Rosalina knocked down the door. She walked in with Sakurai and Link still trapped in the bubbles. The office was trashed, not clean and organised as Sakurai had it before. This was obvious that Kira had taken over. Rosalina let the bubbles go, letting them float to the ceiling, "Just for extra protection..." She used some of her celestial magic and made a celestial cage-like thing around the bubbles. She let out a big sigh and looked around. 

"Where did Kira go?" Rosalina asked herself, "And Ultimate Weapon? That sounds pretty terrifyin-" She heard someone groaning. She widened her eyes and looked around, "Hello? Is someone here?" The person groaned again. It sent shivers up Rosalina's spine, "Please, who is that?" 

"The-The corner..." They managed to say. Rosalina thrusted her hand out and light illuminated the room, "Help me... Free me..."

An angel hung chained up in the corner of the room. 

"Pit!?"

-------

A/N: The end is nigh...