The Rival Academy

President Sakurai's hair was all over the place. His eyes were bloodshot as he stared at Pit. His cheeks were tear-stained. Lady Palutena rested a hand in shoulder and he looked at her.

"Pit's a strong fighter. Why do you think I made him Captain of my army?" She smiled.

"Of course but," Sakurai sighed, "I think I'm beginning to stress out. I have hunches and I wish..."

"You wish...?" Lady Palutena questioned.

"... It's nothing... I just wish Pit a speedy recovery. We need him," But Lady Palutena could tell he was hiding something from her but she didn't want to question it because it seemed the thing that President Sakurai was thinking of was upsetting him, so questioning him would make matters worse.

----

"Ooh..." Pit groaned quietly and began to come to. It seemed it was harder to open his eyes as he had little or no strength at all.

"Pit?" He heard someone say but their voice sounded sorta distorted so it was hard to tell who was talking to him. Pit managed to half-open his eyes but all he could see was a mixture of colour covered in blur, like a messed up painting that have used water colours which have run over each other and the blur coming from the tears of the artist.

"Wh...?"

"PIT. NURSE, HE'S COMING TO," The voice said, much louder now. Pit groaned louder, a splitting headache rushing around his head. Soon, he felt a warm, wet cloth on his head. The headache subsided ever so slightly but at least it did something. For some reason, his wings, he couldn't feel them...

"Pit darling, how are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

"F-fine..." Pit managed to get out. And thats when. Last night's events suddenly flooded in like no tomorrow. The person, the enemies, his army, the forcefield, Samus...

"SAMUS!" Pit suddenly shot up and screamed which startled everyone. Sakurai looked up at him, wide-eyed, "SAMUS. WHERE IS SHE?" He screamed.

"Pit, Pit, Pit!" Lady Palutena came over, "Calm down sweetie, it's going to be fine."

"NO IT'S NOT. SAMUS. SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED." And that's when everything changed. The atmosphere turned grey. Sakurai lost his lively colour in his cheeks and Palutena stood like a statue, looking at him.

"Nurse, bring Princess Peach here, now," Sakurai ordered.

"Yes sir..." The nurse ran out the room. The only noise to be heard was Pit's heavy breathing; everyone else was silent.

Soon enough, heels were tapping against the floor and in came Princess Peach who was holding an umbrella over her head and the nurse. President Sakurai stood up and looked at Princess Peach.

"You called me over about Samus?" Peach asked as she retracted her umbrella.

"Yes, we know that you and Samus are roommates. Was she in her room last night?" Peach put on a thinking face, trying to recollect last night.

"I remember someone walking across the room and doors slamming. I also do recall Samus telling me that she was really worried of what was happening, our current situation and that's it. I did wake up a few hours later to find she was missing," Peach explained.

"Was her suit there?" President Sakurai asked.

"Come to think of it, no, it wasn't," Princess Peach said. Sakurai stood up rather too quickly. Pit felt dizzy from seeing this.

"She can't be..." He whispered. He turned around to Pit, "Pit, can you recall anything more?"

Pit's eyes widened more as Sakurai said this. He shot up again. His headache seemed to have disappear and the towel went flying, straight into Palutena's face.