'Hyrule's Finest Warrior'

"Is this the place?" Link asked. Viridi was holding onto Link as they flew across the air and Virdi was struggling.

"Oh my god," She gasped as she pulled Link up, "You... Are so heavy!"

"I thank the Milk Bar!" Link said with much pride. Viridi looked around as they began to approach their destination.

"Hey Hero! Anything below us?" Viridi asked. Link looked down. All seemed clear. Just a land full of trees and missile launchers aiming at them. Link looked up and then looked down really quickly.

"Oh, you know, trees, missile launchers... Wait... MISSILE LAUNCHER AT 9 O'CLOCK!" Link screamed and started panicking, much to Viridi's discomfort. First missile launched. A heat-seaking missile.

"WE NEED TO GO! FULL SPEED AHEAD! CHILDREN! PROTECT US!" Viridi sped off as the forces of nature came towards the missiles, trying to hold back the missile. Viridi saw the mountain where Pit had... Died... He heard his final words echo in her head.

"Thanks Viridi. Tell everyone that I am Pit, servant of the Goddess of Light."

Viridi blinked away tears, "Link, I'm going to drop you off so you can search for Pit," Viridi held her hand out and a ring appeared, "This has a Goddess tracker in it. Use it to find Pit." Viridi stayed in the exact same spot as Pit did. They both looked back and saw three more missiles.

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU." Link screamed. Viridi gripped his arms really tight before letting go. Link screamed as he fell. He looked up and all he saw was a orange and black smoke and a loud explosion. Link looked down and realised he was falling to his death. Where were the Goddesses of Hyrule when you needed them?

Link shot through the trees and hit the first branch, then dropped down to the second and then to the third and landed face flat on the floor. Link pushed himself up and spat some grass out of his mouth. He stood up weakly, pushing his body out and cracking the bones in his back and settling the scabbard on the back. He picked up his hat and put it on. He looked up. The sky was obscured by trees.

Viridi...

Link unclenced his left fist and looked at the ring. It was glowing faintly which meant something, "Pit," He said happily. Link put the ring on his index finger of the left hand and began walking through the forest.

++++++++

Link cut through the last bush and looked at the ring. It was glowing with all its might. Anymore and it might just go out. Link was now standing on top of a small mountain which overlooked a village, almost like an aztec village, built with unique patterns. It seemed to be inhabited by civillians.

Civilians meant people, people meant help and help meant Pit.

Link was rather satisfied with himself and began to walk down the path rather than be daredevil and jump.

Link got to the bottom with but a scratch, a massive rip in his tunic and muddy boots but hey, they're going to get new armour. As long as his sword was still there, he was fine.

He entered the village. He looked at the inhabitants. They had pointed ears like Link. Were they Hylians? "Hello mister," Link stopped and looked around, "Down here," Link looked down and saw a boy, no more than 5, look up at him, "Are you from around here?" Link shook his head.

"I am here to find a friend. You haven't by chance seen an angel around here. Brown hair, blue eyes, a little too peppy?"

"Hmm..." The boy put a hand on his chin and thought about it, "How about I take you to my grandma? She's one of the village elders here and would probably know more about this than me."

"Sure then," The boy grabbed the man's hand and began dragging Link. He only realised that he was now being stared at. Link focused himself on the boy. There were markets set up and families and kids bustling about. It seemed like one of the happy and quiet villages you'd get in his world. They passed through the central plaza. Music filled Link's ears and he began to miss his ocarina and the harp.

Down a quiet pathway they went and they were now in front of a house. It's doors where beads and curtains, "This is where I live with my mum and my grandma. They're in here." The boy walked in and took his shoes off. Link assumed he should do the same thing since he wanted to make a good first impression so, that's what he did and walked in. Link's nose was filled with very heavy incense smells with a hint of perfume.

The boy made a turn into another room and Link followed, "Grandma, someone's here to see you." Link was very close to collapsing from all the incense and perfume smells. She looked around. A room filled with bean bags, ornaments and expensive carpets. Some of the furniture looked hand-woven as well... Link was impressed.

"Link," Someone knew his name. He turned around and looked. The woman was dressed as the Impa from Skyward Sword, the older version. Or maybe it was Impa but Link had no clue, "Hyrule's finest warrior. Under the rule of Queen Zelda,"

"Sorry to interrupt, Miss... But, it's Princess Zelda..." Link corrected her. The woman let out a quiet but hearty chuckle.

"My boy, you have much to learn for your future."

"Oh..."

"Please, sit down." Link did exactly that: He sat on the floor, cross-legged and looked at the woman, "What has troubled your thoughts for you to come trek to our little village?"

"Miss, I have come in search for someone. A friend, even," Link looked at his hand and took the ring off. It made his heart wrench with the thought of Viridi but it didn't matter. He held it out in front of the woman, "This contains the power of the Goddesses. Particularly, Palutena... I am looking for a boy, almost like a teenager... 18? And he..."

"Has wings, was stupid enough to almost give up his life?"

Hope had sprung into Link.

"Yeah!" He said, almost excitedly, "Him..."

"We-" Before the woman could continue, a loud explosion was heard from outside, "Looks like you're not the only one looking for him, it seems."

"Grandma!" The little boy came running back into the room, "It's-It's that man and his army! And he's brought his companion along too!"

"Hm, just as I feared." The woman stood up. She was quite short, possibly just coming up to Link's shoulder. Her little hat thing didn't help. Link stood up.

"What? What's going on?"

"Link... You haven't, by chance, met Tabuu and Kira?"