The Ultimate Weapon

"PIT!?" Zelda gasped. Pit's head hung low as he stepped out of the shadows. He clicked his fingers and the whole room went dark.

"What the heck is going on, Zelda?" Lucina's tone of voice had risen, "What is angel guy doing to us?"

"His name is Pit," Zelda snapped, "And I have no damn clue," Suddenly, the whole room had lit up. The capsules where all the kidnapped Smash students were being held had activated and they began floating. A whirring noise and the liquid began to bubble.

"Didn't Link tell you?" Pit looked up, "Aw, now Link-senpai didn't tell you the story. Looks like I have a bedtime story to tell you," Lucina and Zelda drew their sword, "But first, let me tuck you in for a goodnight's sleep," Pit pulled his Sacred Bow, "Forever."

Zelda blinked and he was gone,"ZELDA, 12 O'CLOCK!" Lucina shouted. Zelda looked up and Pit was doing a spin attack with his Sacred Bow. Zelda slashed her sword in midair and deflected Pit, causing hiim to go flying in the air and into another empty capsule which shatter into glass pieces, "GOSH. ZELDA! WHAT TRAINING DO YOU NEED?"

"Lucina... You are the daughter of Chrom... What are you saying?"

"I am say-"

"No time for history lessons," Zelda stuck her rapier out again. Pit got up and groaned.

"Damn, Zelda is powerful..." Pit said to himself, "STOP!" He shouted and clutched his head with both hands, "PLEASE. STOP." Pit screamed.

"ZELDA!?" But Zelda didn't budge.

"SHUT UP, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOL," Pit yelled at himself which confused and startled Zelda and Lucina. Pit's head sharply turned to Zelda, his eyes blood red, "I will rip you to pieces," And Pit did something she never knew he could do.

From his hands, emitted a red and black magic beam. Zelda barely avoided and she went skidding across the floor. Lucina scrambled over to Zelda's aid, "Queenie, don't do this to me." Lucina said. Lucina looked up and realised that something was pouring out onto the floor and the sounds of alarms had filled her ears. And someone stepped out. Lucina's eyes widened.

"NO." Pit(?) screamed and ran further into the room. Lucina got up and ran after him and they were now in a massive, what looked like control room which was illuminated red from the alarms. Lucina coughed, "HeheheHAHAHAHA," A menacing laugh echoed in the room which sent chills down my spine.

"PIT," Lucina called out, "OR IF THAT'S EVEN WHO YOU ARE. YOU ALMOST KILLED ZELDA."

"Zelda? Just because she deflected a move of mine, doesn't mean she's that good of a swordsman," Pit stepped put of the shadows, "And Pit is who I am... Lucina."

"How-How do you know my name when I called you angel guy, twice?"

"Do you believe in magic?" Pit said.

"Well, of course, I mea-"

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC OR NOT?" Lucina's breath hitched in her throat and she was struggling to breathe.

"YES, I DO," She screamed as she clawed at her throat, gasping for more breath. She began to go blue in the face. 

"Good, because what you are about to witness is something truly amazing. I managed to take very powerful magic within me, one that was induced in Link long ago and was passed onto me. Since you're a newbie, Lucina, I figured someone would tell you the story, if they are still alive when I am finished with them. And together, with a couple of Smash students, I was able to absorb their power and create the ultimate weapon." Lucina fell to the floor, gasping and coughing.

Smoke filled the room.

And out came a capsule. It was glowing bright with many colours, glowing bright as the sun... Pit's menacing laugh could be heard for miles.