The Ultimate Fate

"Jesus..." Nate whistled who was now shivering from the rain, "Good luck to them..." As he munched on more popcorn. He stopped mid-crunch, his face scrunching up in disgust. He quickly snapped at his friend who was munching away. "Kratos, you know I like sweet popcorn!" More thunder crashed in the skies and rain battered down like no tomorrow.

And total silence between both sides. The tension itself could be cut through with a knife... And possibly break.

"We're gonna have to end this..." Zelda told herself, "C'mon...This is nothing," All this pep talk but she couldn't help but feel the nerves. I guess this wasn't training grounds anymore.

"LOOK OUT!" Nate shouted, pointing towards something flying towards the Smash Warrior at great speed. It was a great big block of debris, bricks and metals and it looked like it could pack a punch. The Smash Warrior turned around but it was too late, the block collided them. The impact was massive and Nate and Kratos were almost thrown back by the wave of the collision. They were hit head-on. The Smash Warrior flew backwards and skidded across the ground, taking trees and buildings with it, a meteor crater going across the city. "Eek..." Nate said, covering his mouth.

"They are going to feel that one in the morning," Kratos whispered. "Right. Also, I love, right, how we're just sitting back and doing nothing," He said.

Nate shrugged. "Only in dire emergencies will we come in and help," He chuckled. "Besides, we're not the ones with some magical warrior that looked like it came out from Transformers anyway." Nate looked to see the condition of The Smash Warrior: it was struggling to get up, "C'MON!" He screamed. "YOU CAN DO IT!"

On the ground, Zelda was squinting in pain,  I can't do it. She thought. All my training is just going in vain. She almost felt tears well up in her eyes. Mario, from another part of the warrior, shouted "Zelda! We haven't got all day to play Sleeping Beauty! You're better than this!" The encouragement was soon met by another fighter, and then another, and then a whole wave. The encouragement was enough to rouse some energy back. Zelda opened one eye and looked around, looking down at her spiritual self. She was groaning in pain as she pushed herself up. She couldn't give up now. The Smash Warrior rose up from the rubble and was soon levitated in the air, to all the cheering that could be heard. Nate and Kratos were also cheering them on.

"HAHAHAHA!" Kira roared. Kira flew towards them in a split second and grabbed the waist. He began to spin them in the air and threw them upwards into the skies, beyond the clouds and through the stratosphere. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? COME ON. I CAME FOR A FIGHT, NOT A CIRCUS." Kira flew behind with them.

"NO SNOOZING. LET'S GO," Mario encouraged. The Smash Warrior was quick to react. It regained its posture. and hovered in the air, just above the clouds.

"FALCON. LOOKS LIKE WE NEED YOUR FALCON PUNCH!" Zelda ordered. Captain Falcon nodded.

"WITH PLEASURE! SMASH WARRIOR PUNCH!" Falcon yelled. The right hand lit up. As Kira's face appeared through the crowds, the Smash Warrior proceeded to do a ninety degree angle nose-dive. Like a meteor falling from the sky, the fist went straight for Kira.

"Smash Warrior punch sounds beautiful," Kratos said, wiping a fake tear.

The Smash Warrior extended its right arm and went into a downward position, turning into a multi-coloured array of colour missile and heading down straight Kira.. Kira hadnjust about emerged from the clouds but grabbed them with such ease.

"Smash Warrior Punch? Honestly, come up with better names," Zelda said to Falcon.

The Smash Warrior had been thrown to rhe the ground. They hit one of the courtyards of the Smash academy and created a giant crater, smoke and dust rising into the air. The smoke cleared and the Smash Warrior looked up. A thick beam of magic came flying down. The Smash Warrior formed an X-Shape to deflect but it wasn't enough. Kira put more strength in.