Unleashed

"Are you sure this is where they are?" Zelda asked her Loftwing. Her Loftwing nodded, "Okay, darling. Stay here," Zelda said. Zelda began to walk down the stoned pathway up to a house up in the mountains.

As Zelda walked, her breathing became ragged. She put a hand on her stomach. Her dress that she was wearing was torn, dirty and shreds hanging. She had cuts and bruises from the brutal blow. She looked up. She could see clouds covering the mountains. Her vision doubled.

"No, I will make it..." Zelda told herself and took two more steps up the stairs before finally falling.

And blacking out.

---------

"LUCINA!" Robin shouted as he sat on the porch of the house at the top of the mountains. Something shot out from the skies and landed on the ground. Robin, who was too engrossed in his book, mumbled, "Show-off..." Lucina put her sword back in her scabbard and laughed.

"Robin. Just because you're too busy burying your nose into a book, doesn't mean you can find time-"

"Peasant, let me be. I am on the good bit," Robin said. Lucina looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, 'And for your information, call it a Tome. Not a book," Lucina took out her sword and stuck it out at him.

Robin looked at her as if she were nothing.

"... Still no reaction out of you..." She grumbled, putting the sword back.

"Hey, Lucina!" A yellow sphere ran out of the house.

"What is it, Pacman?"

"Look up in the skies!" Lucina looked up and saw what looked like a massive bird.

"Ooh damn!" The giant bird had landed and Lucina, Robin and Pacman stood side-by-side, looking up at the majestic being, "Royal purple huh...? Who's coming to visit? The Queen of England...?" Lucina looked into the Loftwing's eyes, "Judging by the way you're looking at me, looks like something has happened... ROSALINA!" The house door opened and out stood a tall girl with a flowing blue dress, "You're good with all this bird stuff, help?"

"Seriously, Lucina," Rosalina rolled her eyes and glided over. She reached out for the bird and gently stroked it.

"Well?" Lucina asked. Rosalina kept looking at the bird, straight in the eyes. She spun around, "A girl, a Princess... Zelda. She's lying unconscious, battered and bruised down the stone steps leading up to here. We need to go and rescue her."

"Princess Zelda? I wonder if..." Lucina trailed off, "Nevermind that. Little Mac!" Lucina called out. A boxer with green gloves stepped out and stretched.

"Lucina. I am having a day off from intense workout. Could you not let me sleep for a bit?" Little Mac said.

"What? Practicing your Side-B move?"

"What?"

"Never mind. You've always wanted a damsel in distress...?" Lucina smirked, "Now's your chance. How do you feel about rescuing Princess Zelda?" Little Mac nodded, pulling the towel off of his neck.

"Sure!"

--------

"Zelda...?" A distant voice called out. Zelda could feel her eyes opening but was overwhelmed by a splitting headache, "Are you there?"

"..." Zelda didn't say a word. She opened her eyes. And was greeted by unfamiliar faces, "Wh-Where am I?"

"Zelda!" Zelda was suddenly engulfed in a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay. You had me worried sick."