Annihilated

"About damn time!" Fox growled. He dodged a tentacle that came flying towards him, taking out about 6 tress in the process. He looked up and saw the Arwing in the air, and he had to get it somehow. The shape-shifter had turned into a giant octopus with a squid head, enabling it to shoot fireballs as well. One whack of the tentacles and he could win a baseball match in one go. The shape-shifter grabbed the broken trees and threw it into the air, looking for it to aim at Fox while he was running.

He channeled his mind and body. Closing his eyes, he jumped in the air, avoiding another tentacle assaulting him and leaving a coloured trail behind. As each log descended upon him, Fox used it as a means of a jumping platform. He landed on the first log and ran along, doing the same for the next five logs. After reaching the sixth log, he jumped into the air, "ANGEL. ARWING!" And he fell into the comfort of his own plane. The door above shut. Fox settled himself in and grabbed onto the wheel, steering it out of the shape-shifter's way. He shape-shifter let out a ear-piercing screech and the place was filled with light.

"Fox, what is going on down there!?" Angel screamed, "My radar is detecting so much!"

"Angel, calm down. This is me you're talking to. You know what I am like in situations like these. Now, we need to get the others out here to tell them that one of Kira's minions have been bestowed upon us."

"Er, that is a shape-shifter? And it looks to me that he's coming towards you at a very, very fast speed."

Fox looked back. The shape-shifter had turned into a mutant plane. Out from the wings which was made out of its skins, more tentacles came out. Sticking up in the air, it opened up and let out a stream of green acid which the Arwing had managed to avoid, "Evasive manoeuvres!" Fox steered the plane, taking a sharp left turn and causing it to do a 360 in the air, "This shape-shifter! I'm going to try shoot it!" Fox made a u-Turn and headed for the ship. He flicked the little lid on the wheel and held down the red button. Lasers hit the mutant ship but it was not enough to do real damage.

Fox groaned as he pulled out of the ship's attack range, "Dammit!" He bashed the wheel in anger.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Fox. This one is quite powerful," Angel reassured him, "Besides, it looks like your friends love you."

Fox looked out the window. At first, he couldn't see anything. Suddenly, something shot by. It left a green trail. And that's when Fox grinned, "Alright!" Fox turned his ship around. A blue, pink, dark blue, dark green, green, yellow, white-green, blue-yellow, pink and light green trails filled the skies and hovering at the side of the Arwings.

Were the rest. Glowing in their colours, "Shape-shifter! We will destroy you!" Link yelled. He took his sword out and slashed it horizontally in the air, causing a sonic wave to come out. It knocked the mutant ship back, "ALRIGHT, LET'S GO!" Palutena and Rosalina flew in. Rosalina sent out millions of flaming star bits, attacking the ship from above. Palutena called down her staff from the heavens and struck lightning.

The mutant ship countered. It opened up and sent out tiny mutant drones which shot lasers from everywhere, "Kirby!" Kirby flew in on his Super Star with his sword and began to slash at them. Little Mac swooped in, holding his right arm out and punching his way through, the little mutant drones flying off-course and dropping. Zelda was with playing with Din's Fire as she shot massive ones at the mutant ship itself. Fox, however, was still planning on how to get to the ship.

And that's when he noticed an opening. Fox decided it was his time to shine, "Okay, I'm heading inside."

"Are you insane, Fox!?" Angel yelled at him but Fox didn't listen. He boosted the Arwing and went flying across the air, avoiding the oncoming tentacles and blasts.