Queen of Wisdom

"Zelda," Link huffed as Zelda stood upon another cliff, taking in the distances of forests which went beyond, "I think... I need to..." Link took in a deep breath, "Work out more."

"So much for pumping the adrenaline," Lucina rolled her eyes.

"Hero of Time," Zelda began without looking back at him, "You are disappointing me with your lack of stamina. Do I hear the Wii Fit Trainer calling out again?" Link's eyes widened and he grabbed onto Zelda's dress.

"Oh please no. Not her. PLEASE!" Link begged. Zelda rolled her eyes.

"Get off me," Zelda said rather monotonously. Link let go and fell to the floor, face flat.

"Just like my dad... Poor guy," Lucina shook her head and stepped over Link and stood by Lucina's side, "So, Queen of Wisdom, where to?" Zelda put hands over her eyes and looked around. She pointed towards the Eastern direction, "There." And in the distance, a building was sticking up from among the trees.

"Has everyone caught up?" Zelda turned around. First to emerge was Little Mac who had massive beads of sweat dropping from his face.

"Woo, that was some workout," Little Mac gasped, "Wii Fit Trainer better be glad I did this the next time she visits..."

Rosalina appeared from a mini-vortex of sparkle, "Honestly, changing your mind about where you are going really did my head in. I ended up in all sorts of places."

"Well, we did tell you to walk but you're like, 'Nooo! I wanted to show off my galaxy powers!" Lucina complained. Rosalina squinted her eyes in anger at Lucina. Pacman walked up. He put his hands on his knees.

"Wow," He gasped. And up came Greninja who said nothing, who had Daniel on his back.

"Right, I believe that's everyone. Okay, the facility is there, sorta in a northerly direction from here. I would say another hour's walk and that's it." Everyone groaned in protest and sat on the floor. Apart from Zelda and Lucina, "Seriously? Link, so much for encouraging these idiots. Looks like we need train them a little more. This is pathetic," Zelda said.

"It's okay. They can rest here," Lucina said, "Zelda and I will go since we're the ones who aren't dying as of yet."

"Thank you, Lucina," Zelda said, "Nice to know some people want lives to be saved."

"My pleasure. Instead of wasting anymore time with these lot, should we get going?"

"Yes," And with that, Zelda and Lucina began to climb down the cliffside.

"..." Little Mac whistled, "Looks like Mother Nature may have visited."

----------

"Well..." Zelda craned her head backwards and took in the building in front of her, "This was much bigger than expected... It looks like the place hasn't been used for a while as well..." Zelda said. Lucina walked up to the front door and pushed it, the door letting out a groaning noise.

"Zelda, it looks like no one is in," Lucina said, poking her head through the gap of the door, "Wanna take a chance?" Zelda shrugged and followed Lucina in. Zelda opened the palm of her hand and a Din's fire lit up, illuminating the paths. They looked around.

The place had been absolutely destroyed. Plants, trees and other bio-creatures from the outside managed to creep in and began their growth. Windows were shattered, doors were battered and the walls had cracks in them. Like, loads of them. The building looked like it was going to collapse any minute. Zelda felt a chill down her spine.

"So now what?" Lucina asked, "We just walk around aimlessly or..."

"We look for the head office. I'm sure that's where Kira was based..." Zelda said.

"How exactly do you plan to find the room where Kira is based? There are like thousands of rooms," Lucina said as she looked down the wrecked corridors. Zelda shone Din's fire up against the door, holding the palm of her hand out.

"Or find a we can find a room with the name, 'Kira' on it," Zelda said. Lucina looked at the name bar on the door which had Kira's name on it in gold-plating.

"Sure, that works too..." Zelda pushed the door open. She was a little surprise. Being the head, she thought it would be heavily guarded but,

"Since the place has gone down into the dumps, it seems that security has shut down so we should be find in saving the others," Lucina finished off Zelda thoughts for her. Zelda let go of Din's Fire and it hovered in the middle of room. It's flames expanded out and it illuminated the place, "You sure that flame of yours won't burn the place down?"

"Guess we'll find out soon enough," Zelda grinned. Lucina looked at her, shocked, "Right, we should search the place to see if there are any clues..." Lucina walked over to the bookshelves and inspected each book spine. Zelda walked over to the desk and sat down. The desk was full of papers, a computer which didn't work and a picture frame.

Zelda picked it up and looked at it.

"Who is that...?" Zelda wiped the dust from the picture frame and gasped and dropped the picture frame on the ground, causing the glass to shatter. Lucina walked over.

"Zelda!" Lucina whispered harshly, "What the heck?" Lucina bent down and picked up the picture frame and looked at it, "Who is that...?" But Zelda didn't answer. In fact, she didn't want to. Purely because if she said it then, she'd probably get really upset.

"Nothing. I thought it was somebody I knew but nevermind..." Zelda said, "Did you find anything?" Lucina placed the picture on top of the table.

"Kira liked to read, put it that way but nothing else..." Zelda walked over to the library.

"There has to be something..." She came across a book, "Hmm... Looks interesting..." She pulled the book and turned around. She opened the book and began to read the first page.

"Umm, Zelda?"

"Not now... This book is quite good..." Zelda said as she turned the next page. Just as she read the first word of the next page, Lucina slapped the book out of her hands, grabbed Zelda's shoulders and turned her around, "You sure everything was down? Look." And they were in front of a door.

"Hmm... It's password locked..." Lucina said as she inspected the little pass-code input device on the wall, "Well?"

"When in trouble with no other solutions, you always bash the door down."

"Wait wh-" Lucina jumped out of the way as the door exploded into little shards of metals which flew everywhere. Lucina looked up. The smoke had begun to disappear and Zelda was standing by the door which was now wide open, "Okay... I'll make a note of that for future reference..."

Zelda's Din Fire began to follow her and Lucina followed after. They walked down the stairs, "Er, couldn't Kira dust or something or invest in some cleaner?" Lucina coughed. They finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh..." Zelda looked around. And she stopped. Lucina bumped in behind, "Lucina..." Zelda whispered. Lucina looked around. Zelda's Din Fire was now hovering in the middle of the room, "Llooks like Kira forgot to cut out one room..."

Lucina gasped and she ran over to the capsules on the left, "Mario, Luigi, Fox, Kirby and Palutena?" Zelda looked over to the left and yep, there they were. Zelda ran over, "And it looks like someone has already escaped from here..." Lucina looked at the capsule which had broken open, fluid on the floor.

Another capsule had been broken but it didn't really occur to them who had gotten out.

Zelda took a look at the capsule and gasped, "Could this have been..."

"Yes, you're right," Someone laughed rather ominously from behind them. Zelda and Lucina turned around.

"Pit?"

"Who?" Lucina asked, "Angel guy?" Zelda looked at her, her eyes massive.

"PIT!"