A New Beginning

Zelda walked down the halls of the Smash Bros. academy. It was desolated, silent. This seemed rather familiar.

Everyone now lived in fear, the fear of getting kidnapped by him. Tabuu. She also worried about Link, what he was doing, how he was doing, emotionally, mentally and physically. Before he accused just about everyone he could accuse. Then there was Sakurai-san. He was in a serious but stable condition after yesterday's disasters. Pit and Palutena are gone, Samus has turned to the evil side, God knows what else could go horribly wrong.

Zelda passed the gym doors when she heard cheers and someone speaking really loudly. She stopped and walked over to the doors and pressed her ear against the doors before opening them and suddenly, everyone cheered. She thought she had won a competition or something but no. Link was standing on a podium in front of all the remaining Smash Bros. students and teachers who came from all worlds to help out.

"AND TOGETHER, WE WILL BRING DOWN THE MAN BEHIND THIS AND AVENGE EVERYONE. WE WILL BRING DOWN KIRA!" Link shouted. Zelda's eyes widened. Kira? Who was that? Zelda quickly climbed on top of the podium and tapped Link on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at her.

"Kira? Link, have you gone mad?" Zelda whispered really loudly in his ear.

"Maybe," Link grinned, "Joking, not yet. Kira? Kira is the true enemy behind what is going on and I heard Sakurai-san speaking to him on that earpiece. Tabuu is just a mere servant of his," Link replied back.

"Look Link, I know you want to save everyone bu- AHHH!" Zelda's arm was suddenly lifted into the air by Link.

"And our lovely lady, Princess Zelda will be assisting me in training," Link announced to which, everyone cheered for her. Zelda let out a nervous laugh and wiggled her fingers like a little wave before shooting a glare at Link to which, he ignored.

---------------

Pit closed his eyes, letting the wind blow through his hair as he soared through the skies. Through the skies of Skyworld. He was free. Back where he belonged. No one to taunt him, nobody to hate him. This is where he belonged. He opened his eyes. The skies had turned grey and thunder could be heard rumbling in the distance. He looked down for land but... Nothing. Skyworld had disappeared.

A loud, evil cackling was heard and lightning struck through the skies. Pit glided in the air and tried to go lower but his wings didn't seem to be co-operating with him. Pit looked up and saw, "HADES!" He shouted, "You weren't supposed to come back but-"

"Ooh look, is Pitty Pat about to cry? Boo hoo," Pit looked around and held his hands out but his Sacred Bow didn't come.

"This is a nightmare!" Pit shouted, "WHERE IS MY SACRED BOW? WHERE IS SKYWORLD!?" Pit shouted. Hades laughed and held his hand up and threw down what looked like a lightning bolt which barely missed Pit. It touched his wings, burning the tips. Pit growled in pain. He began to fly up. He was going to defeat him, bare-handed if he had to.

Fight it Pit.

Where did that come from?

You can do it! Fight it. This is virtual reality. FIGHT IT!

Pit closed his eyes, trying to think outside but alas, it didn't work. Hades went in for the attack and was on course for Pit.

C'mon, think, THINK!

Pit opened his eyes. He was still suspended in the green fluid. Was it supposed to keep me knocked out? There must be something wrong... Pit looked around and tried to move but his body didn't seem to respond. He could see but couldn't move.