Samus

Link and President Sakurai returned to the Academy in silence, no repeat of whatever just happened. As they walked into the academy, they noticed a commotion near the entrance. Link was confused and so was President Sakurai.

"Hey!" President Sakurai called out, "What's going on down there?" The crowd turned around and stepped back, a familiar blonde figure stepping out.

"Samus?"

----------

"Is that really you?" Link asked as he walked up to the blonde girl and yep, it definitely was. Her in her new boots that President Sakurai made for her and her blue suit. This was definitely Zero Suit Samus. Samus smiled at him. Llink went up and hugged her all of a sudden. Everyone aw'd.

The double doors opened, "Huh! Lady Samus!" Pit gasped. He had a bandage around his head and so did his wings. Lady Palutena was behind him. Link looked at President Sakurai and noticed a small twinkle in his eyes. What the heck? Link thought.

"Pit!" Samus ran up to him and hugged him, careful not to squeeze the wings, "Oh my gosh, look at you," She said, stepping back and looking at his injured-self, "I really didn't mean for this to happen," Samus said, covering her mouth. She looked like she was about to break down in tears.

"Lady Samus, I'm fine. Just some broken wings and an injured head but I'm an awesome angel!" Pit said, holding his head up to the skies with such prids. Link chuckled.

"Samus, would you mind coming to my office please?" President Sakurai asked Samus. Samus turned around and nodded. President Sakurai left Link and walked towards Samus. She nodded and entered the building, Sakurai following behind her. The double doors shut with a bang.

Everyone was silent.

------------

"Samus," President Sakurai said as he say in his chair behind his desk in head office.

"President Sakurai, I know you have a lot of questions for me but I want to say how sorry I am. I should have stayed in my dormitory but I needed my sui-" Samus was cut off by Sakurai's hand on her mouth.

"No need for apologies, Samus. I understand the whole situation," Sakurai stood up and walked around to her side, "I merely want to ask what happened and who was involved?"

"Me...?" Samus asked, wide-eyed, "But President Sakurai... I-I can't remember a thing. All I remember was Pit and that was it," Samus watched as President Sakurai's fist clenched.

"Dammit," Sakurai cursed under his breath, "Samus, I need to do something. Please, I ask for your patience. Do you mind waiting?" And Sakurai walked out of his office, muttering to himself and not saying another word to Samus.

Samus, can you hear me?

Samus put a hand on her ear, on her earpiece.

"I hear you loud and clear," Samus replied. She grinned, "Kira."