The Smash Warrior

*Earlier on, we look at Zelda and se-*

"WHAT THE HECK, FALCON?" Zelda screamed as she saw the man on the floor in a pile of bricks.

*Eh, nevermind*

"I don't know but let's just say that a lot has happened while they were back in there..." Captain Falcon answered.

"What about Palutena and Rosalina, how are they!?" Princess Zelda was alarmed, looking at Captain Falcon, vying for an answer for him.

"I think they're fi-" Captain Falcon was cut short when Lucina jumped out of nowhere. She used her sword and slashed away at a robot which fell to pieces on the floor. Lucina observed her surroundings, watching as more robots surrounded them both, "I see, this is Kira's little welcome gift."

"I know but he's sending them in waves after waves!" Zelda shouted at him. As they backed up into each other, all hope seemed to be fading away. Zelda closed her eyes, fearing the worst. Suddenly, a 'whoosh' sound could be heard form the skies. Zelda and Lucina looked up and saw Fox in his Arwing, shooting the robots down.

"GUYS? HELP!?" Robin called out as he was now being thrown into waves of robots, as he cast spell after spell, "I AM BEING BOMBARDED WITH ROBOTS!"

"Er..." Zelda looked around, "Shoot, Lucina?" Zelda asked her. Lucina was confused as she looked at her Falchion sword. With no more to say on that, Lucina jumped into the air and slashed away at the robots.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? YOU'RE QUEEN ZELDA. YOU THINK OF-" Lucina was cut off by Gunshots. Each robot fell to the ground with a gaping hole in the middle, butterflies floating afterward.

"Wow, pathetic fighting. I expect more from a queen," Zelda spun around to see Bayonetta walking in with a carriage like thing pulling what looked like the Smash students.

"Is that the Smash Students?" Zelda ran over to the carriage and looked into it. They were all completely frozen, "Oh my god. What happened!?" She looked at Bayonetta.

Bayonetta retorted, "What happened? Kira happened. He froze all the Smash students in time and now look. I'm here to revive them. Call me your saviour or whatever," Bayonetta stopped the carriage and walked around. She put two fingers on the arms of her glasses and looked at the door. And with one high kick, the door opened and the Smash students fell out like statues, all sprawled out on the floor.

Zelda gasped and looked at each one. She shed a tear and wiped it away quickly, "Ugh, get a grip. I can revive them," She looked at Bayonetta who was standing with her arms folded, "But I'm gonna need time."

"And make it fast," Lucina jumped over and pointed her sword towards the sky. More robots were flying in, and now, human guards were charging through the ranks on the ground towards them, "Kira has decided to ramp up the party and bring in some more friends."

"Grr!" Zelda looked at Toon Link. Though she didn't want to, she bent down and took his Wind Waker. Toon Link looked at her, wondering why she did that, "Sorry Toon Link but I will give it back." She beckoned Lucina to follow her, "Lucina! Let's go!" Zelda ran towards the new waves of robots with Lucina.

"Wow... Right... Where to beg-" Bayonetta glanced over and saw Falcon on the floor, "Er, Falcon?" She tilted her head to the side, "I thought you were fighting as well?"

"I was... Until President Sakurai decided it would be a good thing and blasted me out of the plaza," Falcon stood up and dusted himself.

"Mhm... Help me with this. I'll do the magic, you help me pick them up.." Bayonetta said as she stared at the Smash students on the floor now.

----------

"Whoa, look at you, Zelda!" Lucina called out. Magical notes and butterflies floated around her as she used the Wind Waker as each robot melted to the ground.

Meanwhile, Lucina and Robin were on the ground. Lucina ran her sword through a human guard and took it out swiftly. Robin jumped down and summoned more spells against them, "Urgh, we need more back-up!" Lucina screamed as she sliced through more human guards.

"FOX!" Robin pointed out. Fox dove down with the Arwing, shooting at the guards. The guards retaliated by shooting back but nothing hit him.

"Argh, how long is Bayonetta taking?" Lucina said to herself as she slashed her sword left, right, front and centre.

'SHADOW VEIL!' A voice called out, echoing. Suddenly, the place went dark. Lucina lowered her sword, that voice was all too familiar to her.

"Robin?" Lucina called out.

"Got your back," The voice called out. Lucina heard Robin click his fingers and the area illuminated. Lucina was face-to-face with another guard.

"Hello there, little wa-" And was cut short when he dropped to the ground. Lucina widened her eyes. She didn't move. And she looked up.

"I thought you would need my help." A familiar voice spoke to her, smiling. They held their hand out to Lucina.

"MARTH!" Lucina threw her arms around him, "YOU'RE ALIVE! Oh, Robin was helping by darkening the area so you could plan your attack. He's not the grandmaster for no reason."

"Of course I am, thanks to Bayonetta. She's managed to revive so many students." Lucina was so overwhelmed. She let go of Marth, stumbling back. It felt like there was hope in this tunnel of darkness, that they could get through this. Lucina and Marth readied their swords and turned around, only to realise that the guards were lying lifeless on the floor and the robots diced up in little pieces.

And in their place, were the Smash Students. All revived.

Fox jumped out of his Arwing and landed next to Lucina. And Zelda landed on the floor. Toon Link walked over, "Aha, thanks!" Zelda handed him his Wind Waker, "This is perfect. Everyone is here!" Zelda clapped. The last people to come out were Ness and Lucas.

Zelda looked in the skies. She saw a shadow. She could see the gleam of the glasses. Zelda smiled.

"STUDENTS!" Zelda floated into the air and everyone was silent, "TONIGHT. TONIGHT WE END EVERYTHING. TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WHERE WE GIVE OUR ALL. SMASH STUDENTS, VETERANS, NEWCOMERS, EVERYONE. WE ARE GOING TO GO OUT THERE AND END KIRA'S REIGN. ARE YOU READY?"

"YES, ZELDA!"

"THEN LET'S DO THIS!"

Exactly like Link... 14 years ago.

"HeheheHAHAHAHAHA!" A shadow crossed over her path and Zelda daren't not look back. She saw Palutena and Nate run out of the building, "If you want to end Kira's reign, I'm afraid there's one obstacle you have to go through."

Zelda closed her eyes. She could feel the adrenaline running through her veins. She opened her eyes. She was glowing a radiant pink. That's when she knew. It was time to fly. On the ground, it was an array of colours. She turned around to find a gigantic-sized, snake version of Tabuu floating behind her.

"Not today," She threw her hand in the air, "LONG LIVE, SMASH WARRIORS! SMASH STUDENTS!" Behind her, several beams of colours shot into the air. Zelda floated backwards, her arms outstretched.

The beams of colours fell from the skies like comets and began to swirl into a tornado around Zelda. And with tremendous light, it engulfed the surrounding area. Tabuu shielded himself from the light.

The light soon died down. There standing, was the legendary, the elusive, their ultimate weapon that they trained and harmonised for.

The Smash Warrior.

"Ooh hoo, this will be a battle to look forward to," And Tabuu flew towards them.