Chapter 37

Chloe P.O.V

*5 years later*

"Today is our Graduation Day, the end of struggle but the commencement of a new pace for us to hurdle soon. Life is like a battle ground where a lot of challenges surrounds us. We fight for survival, struggling hard to surpass the difficulty and defeat in life.

Ladies and gentlemen, today is a celebration of a dream come true. We all know that our journey know that our journey begins with millions of difficulties, challenges and failures in life. To have a better future is always our goal in life. In order to achieve it we are striving, fighting and willing to give our life for it.

In my journey towards my biggest achievement as the summa cum laude, I encounter problems and challenges that had tested my character. But I never lost my faith in God for I know my struggles will be rewarded with bountiful graces from him. To be a summa cum laude is not an easy dream to achieve. Tears, sweat comes out from my tired eyes and body from the midnight. What I have achieved now is the product of my will power to improve myself that will bring me to the roadway of success.

My friends let this moment become an inspiration and part of our ambition to seek for a brighter future. Let ourselves be equipt with the exact knowledge not only in mind, in body and in character but with an upbringing for a more sustained educational capability.

Education through moral upliftment is what our country needs today. We may have the best education but not acknowledging God's presence in our lives, emptiness will reigns in our hearts. Education must be directed towards God.

Ladies and gentleman, my fellow graduates, friends and guest let me take this opportunity to say thank you to all the persons behind us. First is to our creator thank you for your providence and divine guidance for 5 years of schooling, thank you for guiding me always. Second to our Dean, who is always supports and helps us with the enthusiasm in whatever activities and projects we have for the improvements of our school. And to my fellow graduates let us give a big hand to our professors that served as our parents and mentors. They shared their knowledge and thoughts in every way they could. They were the persons who guide us and always their willing to lend their help to us. With that thank you Ma'am and Sir. And are the ones who really guided us and back us up in everything we do. To my family. Mom, dad. Thank you very much for all the struggles and sacrifices you've done for me to wear this toga and hold this diploma as a sign of a true graduate of this school. Thank you for providing my daily needs. To my siblings, thank you also for everything that you've done to me. For taking care of me, and to my lala and lolo thank you so much because you always supporting my needs and loving me.

My fellow graduates, graduation is not the end of everything but a new start of another journey of our life. We are the one holding the key of our future. Good luck everyone in choosing your own career. We are the one making our future and may the lord guide us until we reach our dreams and goals in life. Thank you very much and god bless us all." Speech ko, tumayo naman ang mga audience at saka pumalakpak. Hindi ko mapigilan na hindi umiyak kasi finally naka graduate na ako at summa cum laude pa ako.

Nang matapos ang program, lumapit naman ako sa mga family ko.

"Congratulations baby, we're so proud of you." Umiiyak na sabi ni mommy at saka niyakap ako ng mahigpit.

"Thank you mom."

"Anak hindi mo lang alam kung gaano kami ka proud sayo. Finally naka graduate kana at summa cum laude kapa." Umiiyak din na sabi ni daddy at saka hinalikan ako sa noo.

"Apo! Congratulations lala so proud of you." Masayang sabi ni lala at saka niyakap ako.

"Me too apo, kahit hindi halata mahal na mahal kita at proud na proud ako sayo." Sabi din ni lolo at niyakap ako ng mahigpit.