Chapter 6: Harry Arrives

Heidi's POV

"I have been lookingall over for you!" Harriett barked at her little brother, as we made over towhere he was standing. I swear I could see Harry's pupils dilate as he lookedat me. "Heidi." Harry said taking my hand in his placing a kiss on my hand."Harry," I say trying to make sure no sees my blushing. Harry lets go of myhand turning to his sister. "Where were you last night?" Harriett askedsounding angry. "I was busy." Was all Harry said. As I itch the back of myneck, I feel something metal, I realized that I was wearing the necklace Harrygot me when I made it on Uma's crew, funny thing is that Gil said that was thefirst and only time Harry had done for anyone. I pull it out from inside myshirt. It was sliver hook with a little heart on it. I start tracing the hook.

 I start tracing the hook

As I look down it catches my eye that Harry's hands and feet are pointed directly at me. I suddenly tone back into the conversation between the Hook siblings. "You didn't come last night, and you never showed up for your shift at the Intel shop." Harriett badgers Harry who just plays with his fake hook. "Do you want an apologize?" he asked looking from his hook, giving his sister a fake pout and sad face. "You're so..." Harriett doesn't finish her statement but just lets out a loud frustrated groan. "Sounds like I am doing everything I should be doing." Harry smiled. Harriett stepped closer to Harry, getting in Harry's face, "You were supposed to teach CJ more sword technique, after all you are her teacher." Harry just rolled his blue eyes and went back to admiring his hook, "I missed one lesson, I am sure that the world will not end." I let out a little giggle at the comment. Harry looked over at as his smile on his grew into a flat-out grin now. "But you have time to flirt with Heid?" Harriett blurted out, I stopped giggling as my face turned dark red, I turned my gaze to the ground trying to avoid the awkward look I was sure I would get from Harry. "I am not flirting with Heidi. You are just mad because I have other things to do then be at your beckon call." Harry pointed his hook at his sister. "What are you going to do Harry? Hook me with a fake hook?" Harriett said stepping closer to the hook. Harry's eyes went from the blue they normally are to a dark blue, "Don't think I wouldn't sister," He placed the hook around Harriett's neck, "I wouldn't even think twice about it." Harry digs the hook into Harriett's neck a little. "Showing for your girlfriend?" Harriett smirked as her eyes drifted from Harry to me then back Harry. Harry pushed the hook harder into her neck, now I could see blood dripping down her neck. "Harry, come on, you are making her bleed." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. His shoulder tensed under my touch, his breath hitched a little. He started to lower his hook, "Looks like she is effecting you little brother, going soft, are we? Maybe more ways than one." Harriett let out a small laugh. I didn't get her comment, but Harry must have, His eyes went big, his cheeks turned dark red, the hair on his neck stood up. As Harry was about to lung for Harriett I stepped in front of him putting myself between Harry and Harriett. Harry's eyes were black, his whole body was shaking. I looked over at Harriett, she looked shocked, she never thought that her brother would try this. "GO!" I snap at her as she ran off. I turned back to Harry. I place my hand on his cheek pulling his gaze from where Harriett was and onto me, "Come back to me, it's just me and you." I talked softly, and calmly to him. It took a few, I never took my eyes off his not once. His eyes turned back to blue, and he stopped shaking. "You feel better?" Harry doesn't anything but he nods his head, letting me know that he is better. "You scared Harriett." I said trying to lighten the mood, he just lets out a dark chuckle. "Never do that again Heidi." Harry says speaking for the first time in what feels like forever, "Do what?" I asked confused on what he was talking about. "Never put yourself in harm's way like that EVER." He said gripping my necklace that he got me with his hook, as he stares at it. "I wasn't just going to let you do something that I know you would regret." I place my hand over his hook. We just look into each other's eyes. I pulled myself from the trance I put myself in, "Well are you sure you will be okay alone?" I ask. "Of course, I will, I have a few more things to do for Uma anyways." He takes a step back. "Okay I will leave you to it." Harry gives a small wicked evil smile, he takes off his pirate hat, and bows to me. "Heidi." He says, placing his pirate hat back on his head walking past me and vanishes out of sight. I roll my eyes and laugh making my way down the opposite side of alley. After about ten minutes I finally make it to where I have been trying to make it to all day, "Stupid interruptions." I said under my breath. I smile a wide smile as I look up at the sign above me, it was an old perfume bottle with a diamond as a cork, behind the perfume bottle was a great big pair of scissors, and the sign read, 'Lady Tremaine's Curl up & Dye' with the E in dye looking like it could fall off at any moment. I walk up to the door only to see that the shop didn't open until midnight, "Really." I said thinking of the irony of it all. I open the door and walking inside hoping that my best friend is around.