Chapter 28: It's Goin Down

Heidi's POV

Harry inclined his head telling me to get in position. I nodded my head as put my two swords in their sheath, grabbed ahold of a rope pulling myself up and balanced myself on one of the ships ropes that was high above everyone else. "Welcome!" Harry smiled a big smile pushing Ben to the plank. "Finally." Uma said smiles, I could see the excitement in her and she was bouncing around.

Uma: Huh! Let's get this party started I swear I'm cold-hearted There's no negotiation I'm not here for debatin' You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks You either hand over the wand, or he'll be ripped apart. {As Uma sang I looked down and laughed seeing Harry make a sad face at Mal.}

Mal: Now let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard You'll get your wand - no one has to come to any harm! {Mal then looked up at me} Don't try to intimidate Your bark is much worse than your bite. {I humored her and pretended to bite the air} Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're findin' out tonight!

Pirate Crew: Let's go! Bring it on! Better give us what we want It's the wand for the crown If you don't it's goin' down.

VK's: Let's go! Make your move! Peace or war, it's up to you Give him up and do it now If you don't it's goin' down.

Pirate Crew: We want the wand or else the king is gone Your time is runnin' out! You should really watch your mouth. {Harry pulled out his pocket watch and dangled it in front of Ben's face}

VK's: Let's go! Pound for pound We're prepared to stand our ground Put your swords up, put 'em up! It's goin' down!

Pirate Crew: Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Make the trade Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. {As I jump from one rope to another saw Harry spin Ben around.} Or walk the plank Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Make the trade (As I land on the group of ropes directly above Harry I noticed Harry spin Ben around again.} Yo, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh or walk the plank.

Mal: Okay, look, this is not a conversation It's a do-or-die situation. {I saw Mal looking at Harry who smiled and pointed his hook at her, I snapped back when I heard Harry whistle, I looked down at him and he tilted his head to the left. I understood what he wanted so I flipped off the rope and landed on the deck of the ship. Just as Harry past me to walk over to Uma, I walk over to Ben pulling one of my swords from its sheath placing in close to Ben's neck.} If you don't give me back the king, I'll have no hesitation I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration Release him now, and we can go our separate ways Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs.

Heidi: {I started laughing as she gave me a death glare.} So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum? {I wink at Harry as he smiles and winks back at me.}

Harry: All it takes is one swing and she'll humiliate him Matter of fact, make one wrong move, and she'll debilitate him and if he even starts to slip, she'll eliminate him! All it takes is one wrong look and she'll –

Uma: Harry! We get it. Chill.

Pirate Crew: Let's go! Bring it on! Better give us what we want It's the wand for the crown If you don't it's goin' down. {Harry made his way back over here and nudged my shoulder, I nod my head putting my sword away. I do a backflip as I grab a rope and pull myself back up balancing perfectly on the ropes above Harry and Ben.}

VK's: Let's go! Make your move! Peace or war, it's up to you Give him up and do it now If you don't it's goin' down.

Pirate Crew: We want the wand or else the king is gone. {I blow a kiss to Ben as Harry pushes Ben further off the plank.} Your time is runnin' out! You should really watch your mouth.