Chapter 9: What's my name

Heidi's POV

I was sitting at Ursula's fish and chips filing my nails when suddenly I heard the creaking of the two old wooden doors swing open, I lifted my head to see Harry who must have just walked in. He put his sword in the sword check bin in the front to the restaurant, as he was walking over this way he stopped to hand one of the waitresses freshly caught fish. Once he finally made it over to where Gil and I were, pushing one guy to the side and putting his hook on the table giving me a sly smile combined with hopping over the table and turning on the TV which was talking about Mal and Ben. I rolled my eyes and scoffed as Uma appeared coming from the back of the restaurant. She slid a tray of food between the three of us, but before any of us could dig into it Uma threw a lump of food at the TV which got Harry and I to laugh just a little bit. "Poser." Uma said turning away from the TV. "Traitor!" Harry yelled pointing to Mal, "turncoat" I said sticking my tongue out. "HELLO!" Uma yelled. Everyone started throwing food at the TV, Harry walked up to the TV, "Oh I would love to wipe the smiles of their faces." sliding his finger down it to get food off it, "You know what I mean?" Harry finished as he put the food on his finger in his mouth. "Gil." Uma barked, Gail turned to Uma with an egg yolk in his mouth. "You want to stop chocking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma said with sarcasm dripping in her voice. Gil swallowed the yolk he was eating before he started to talk. "Yeah what they said." As Harry was about to put the food he had on his finger in his mouth I grabbed his hand. "That is the last of the cranberry's." Harry smiled his wicked sly smile that I had grown to love so much, "Well you know the rules love, finder's keepers and losers lose." I took his hand and brought closer to my mouth. "There is another saying, Ladies first." I barked as I took his finger with the cranberry in it and put it in my mouth. Harry's reaction was priceless to me, he stood there dumbfounded not sure what he could or should do, I decided to push this a little further, so I started licking the juice off his finger till there was nothing left. I pulled his finger out of my mouth and dropped his hand. "Thanks for being a gentlemen Harry." I smiled sweetly at him. "That little traitor, who left us in the dirt" Uma said. Harry finally regained his composer and picked up more food, "And turn her back on evil." Harry said putting a cherry in his mouth. "To go live the princess life with king barf." I say as I take another part of the fired fish on the tray popping the food in my mouth. "Who said you weren't you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil said. We all stopped doing what we were doing, the room fell silent as we all looked at Gil who sat another tray of food on the table. "Back when we were kids. Come on you guys remember she called her Shrimpy and the name kind of...." I put my hand of Harry's chest so he wouldn't go after Gil, "Calm down, just remember this is Gil we are talking about." I put my forehead on his chest closing my eyes. Harry wrapped his strong arms around my waist putting his chin on top of my head the smell of salt water and aftershave coming off of him. I was pulled out of my moment with Harry as Gil finished his sentence. "stuck." Gil went back to eating. Uma turned to Harry and me but pushed me to side. "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." I stood on the far side of Gil not wanting to piss Uma off anymore them she seemed to be already. "No she left you that sandbox and said you could have..." Uma turned and faced Gil and cut him off before she could finish, " I am going to need to stop talking." Uma ordered as she slammed her fist down on the table. Harry pushed the tray aside. "We have her territory now, they can stay in Bore-adon." Harry put his hand out jesting to Auradon. Uma shoved Harry a little bit and walked up to the TV pointing at Mal, "Harry that's her turf now and I want it to." Uma said turning off the TV and turning back to the table. "We should not be getting her left overs, son of hook, daughter of Hades, son of Gaston and me most of all daughter of Ursula." Uma said as she shoved Gil who bumped into me. Uma turned to Harry, "What's my name?" She asked him, I rolled my eyes because I knew where this was going. Harry took of his hat and looked at Uma with lust in his eyes, "Uma." Harry said in a seductive low tone. Uma turned to Gil and me, "What's my name?" "Uma." I answered as I patted Gil on the back, "Uma?" Gil said with a mouth full of food. "What's my name? What's my name?" Uma asked again but this time it was to all the crew, "UMA!" we all shouted.