Chapter 7: Curl up & Dye

Heidi's POV

I walk into the mainarena, as I look around I notice the walls are completely covered in alldifferent colors splattered everywhere. In one corner there is a bathtub withwhat looks like different colored experiments, next to that is more jugs ofweird colored water and some kind of stand and a chair, Then there was a brokendown oven, wigs hanging above everywhere, a broken down stove with a tea kettleon top, a station that had all sorts of different things on it, and layingaround on it, the selves where all the nail polish was kept, a table with tubsof powder some weird red jelly and blue and white wig on it, which is kind ofwhere Dizzy got the inspiration for my hair, The chairs were old and rusted butthey held up alright, There were more odds and ends laying around on what Iguess you can call a table, and an old book case that was filled with odds andends. I spotted Dizzy erasing something of the chalk board, she had her brownhair with multi-colored steaks in her normal pigtails, her usual outfit of apaint splattered deep blue dress with puffy shoulders pads, her black andyellow fingerless gloves, and paint splattered wedges. I guess she didn'tnotice I came as she picked up the broom the was laying against something andstarted sweeping. As I look closer I notice that she has on her purple cat-eyeglasses, her nails were now multi-colored, and she had headphones over herears. I stood there just watching her sweep, wondering how long it would takefor her to see that someone else was in the shop. Dizzy sweeps up some brightorange hair off the floor as she dances around the equipment. Finally, shelooks up and spots me, "Heidi!" she squeaked running over to me giving me a bighug that I gladly return. "Sorry to drop by, I know you don't open tillmidnight." I say pulling out of the hug, Dizzy just looks at nodding her head,"This place still looks great." I say taking everything in. Dizzy smiles a hugesmile and lets out a little laugh she as looks around shop, pride shinning inher eyes. I walk further inside the shop, "So has old lady Tremaine given youany of your own customers yet?" I asked. Dizzy let's of a sigh, "Just a witchhere and there, mostly it is scrubbing and sweeping." Dizzy says leaning thebroom in her hand against one of the walls. "Still giving you the oldCinderella treatment I hear." I give her sympathy smile, "She is still a wickedgrandmother." Dizzy says looking up. I follow her gaze for a second then turnit back to her. "She will never change, believe me I would now." I pick up abottle of hair dye, "Hey Dizzy? I was wondering if you had any new ideas forme?" I asked putting the bottle I was holding back on the table. Dizzy does herthing as puts up her left hand, making a L with it. After about 5 seconds Dizzywalked up to me and examined my hair, "We should change your style a little, Imean straight hair with blue, that is so last month." Dizzy then looks at mynails, "Your nail polish is faded way too much." As Dizzy lets go of my hand Itake a seat in one of the chairs. "How far do you want to go this time?" Dizzyasked spinning around in the chair, "I want the works my dear, whatever makesme feel like me, but you know way more wicked." I said with an evil smiletaking off my fur coat and placing in the empty seat next to me. Dizzy squealedagain, she walks over to one of the tables, picking up the bottle of blue hairdye. My hair took two hours, only because Dizzy wanted to get the perfectshades of blue in my hair, then she styles my hair, she chooses to curl itwhich I never have done before, my hair was always in a twisted braid. Shecurls my hair to perfection, she places me in another chair but this one has ahair dryer, Dizzy turns on the hair dryer and starts working on my nails. 

    my nails took another 2 hours, Dizzy hand crafted a night sky glitterdesign on my brand new dark blue nails

After Dizzy was completely down, she gives me only final spin. I stand up walking over to the completely shattered mirror to see my new look, "Once again Dizzy you never disappoint." I say, I pull out the money I had stolen from earlier today. "Here." I hand her the money, "For me?" she asked, looking like I just gave her the best gift in the world. "Yeah, you earned it, big time." I pull her in hugging her. "Can I you one thing Dizzy?" we pull out of the hug, "My nails, is there a reason that you designed them to look like the night sky?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her. Dizzy smiled and looked down at my nails, "Well, I may have picked that particular design for a reason." I knew the reason she picked it, "Does it have to do with a certain person we both know?" I asked looking deep into her eyes. She didn't answer, but her whole brightened, she let out yet another happy scream. 'Dizzy, you do know that Uma is going to either come get the money or send someone to get it for her right?" I made sure that Dizzy would be prepared just in case Uma did decide to rob Dizzy like she did every other day. "I know, and I know that you don't get a say about it." I smile down at the innocent girl in front of me, "Dizzy, you are my best friend, you are like the little sister I always wanted." The little girl looks up at me, 'You are like a big sister to me too." I pull away from the hug, I grab my fur coat off the chair slipping it back on me. "Well Dizzy, thank you again for the makeover, and I will try to come by again really soon, I promise." Before I leave I hear Dizzy, "Wait! Heidi!" I turn to face her, "Dizzy?" I question. Seconds later Dizzy comes up to with two swords one in each hand, "You almost forgot these." She holds up my swords, "Thanks Dizzy, that wouldn't of gone over good with Uma." I take the swords and place them on either side on me. I give her one last hug, walking out of the shop and headed out into the street.