Chapter 41: Octopus's and Dragon's

Heidi's POV

As we all looked overboard, all we could see was Ursula's necklace glowing under the water. Suddenly a giant ball of water started raising from the ocean, it lifted into the air unit it burst, water was now all over the boat, and out of the water we all heard Uma and her wicked laughter. Once we all regained our composer everyone looked back over the side of the boat to see Uma, only Uma wasn't really Uma anymore she was now a twice the size of normal was had be turned into an octopus, 'like mother, like daughter.' I thought to myself. "True love's kiss won't defeat this." Uma smiled happily. We all waited to see what she would do, "The world will know my name!' She shouted in determination, Uma yelled as she swung one of her at everyone, lucky everyone ducked or moved out of the way. Uma again swung one of her tentacles at the ship. This time almost hitting everyone, but I was not so lucky her tentacle wrapped around my body and dragged me off the ship, "HEIDI!" Evie screamed. Uma brought me close to her face, "You are just like all the rest of them, you were corrupted by King Ben's magic words and promise's," Uma squeezed my body hard with her, "Uma, it's not too late, if they can accept me, they can accept you too." It was getting harder for me to breath. "I don't need anyone to accept me, I will make everyone bow to me." Uma laughed, "Then.... you.... will...never.... win." I said between breaths, I felt my body getting weaker the longer I stayed in Uma's grip, "And I will make sure you are the stepping stone to my throne." Uma's tentacle wrapped itself around my neck, I closed my eyes, "AH!" I heard Uma scream as her grip loosened a little, I opened my eyes to see blue fire coming from my hands, "Just because you have power doesn't mean I still won't take you out, Uma dunked me in the water for a second then brought back to the surface, "Let's see you start a fire now." Uma laughed. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it, "Now that I don't have to worry about you burning me, where I was I?" Uma once again wrapped heraround my neck, "I will let Harry know what happened and just how you failed him, me, our crew, and your family." With what air, I could get I spoke, "Uma, you are right, I failed at living up to my father's name, I failed to protect my brother from his wrath, I failed the crew when I let the wand slip away, I failed to pretend to be Freddie and trick everyone, and I failed to help you get the wand the second time we tried." I inhaled a deep breath, "At least we both agree on something." I exhaled, "But if there is one thing that I learned in Ms. Merryweather's life skills class, it is that failure is a part of life, but Uma unlike you I learned from my mistakes and I am trying to be do better." I formed a fireball and burned the tentacle that was holding me, "UH!" Uma yelled in pain as she had no choice but to let me go, just was I sure that I was going to hit the water, another of Uma's tentacles wrapped around my body, "Look at where being good got you, that nice little speech, and even better attempt at freedom, but once again I prove that evil will never out do good." I looked at Mal with pleading eyes, "Don't even think that any of those people on that boat care about you, because they don't. You are nothing without me." I smiled at her, "You're just jealous." Uma brought me closer to her, "What could you possibly have for me to be jealous about?" I looked at her deep into her eyes, "You're jealous that Harry picked me over you." Uma let out a huge scream and forced me under water, as Uma brought up I could see Mal walk over to another part of the ship, lighting flashed across the sky and the sound of thunder soon followed, Mal's eyes started turning green, Uma taunted Mal by squeezing me again and started laughing at her, gesturing for Mal to come and get her. Mal?" Ben asked taking a step towards her, Mal looked at Ben and was suddenly engulfed by purple smoke that surrounded her. Mal seemed to disappear into the smoke, but like Uma Mal emerged from the smoke only not herself, she too had grown twice her size and was not in the form of a dragon. Uma started laughing upon seeing Mal, Mal screeched and shot a fireball out of her mouth, Uma used one of her tentacles to move me behind her and as used the water to absorb the fireball, Uma fought back my swinging her tentacles at Mal, but Mal being a dragon, she was able to easily dodge the attacks, "COME ON MAL! LET'S FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Uma yelled as loud as she could, challenging the dragon. Mal flew down and breathed a line of fire as she past Uma, Uma once again used the water to extinguish the fire attack, Mal made a turn and headed back towards Uma who flung her tentacles at her, missing every shot. Mal circled the ship one more time shooting a fire fireball right in Uma's face, Uma quickly dove under the water to avoid the fire. Uma emerged from the water and caused a tidal wave to crash into the ship. I tried to cough up some of the water I had swallowed accidentally when Uma went under water, but it was no use, her tentacles had me wrapped up to tightly. I saw the ship shake side to side. Mal screeched at Uma, but that was nothing compared to the roar that we all heard coming from Ben.