Chapter 38: The Party Begins

Heidi's POV

Uma smiled as she made her way down, Ben met her halfway and took her hand helping her down the rest of the way. I made my way down and stood a few steps above them. Ben and Uma looked into each other eyes as Ben bent down and kissed his ring that he had given to Uma earlier today. Everyone gasped again while Uma giggled and Ben laughed. Ben held out his hand to Uma and Uma took it letting Ben lead her start up to Mal, I made my way over to stand my Fairy Godmother. "Sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection." Ben says to Mal as he turned and looked lovely into Uma's eyes, "What are you saying?" Mal asked, she could barely get the words out. "I'm saying..." Ben started but Uma cut him off, "It was love." Uma started giggling again, "It was." Uma finished what she was saying, "What about Heidi?" Evie asked from behind Mal, "She's here on accident." Uma said waving me off. I was little offended at that, after all I did just to make sure that we got to this point and she treats it like it was nothing, "I just, I realized how alike Ben and I are," Uma turned to Mal with a fake smile, "You know?" Uma asked, "We are." Ben said looking at Uma as the two started giggling again. "I know." Uma said. I really hope that I am not this way with Harry, because if I am please throw me in the water and let me go. "You're so beautiful.' Ben said to Uma, "Ben?" Mal said, once Ben didn't look at her, "Ben!" Mal said louder and that caused Ben and Uma to look at her, "Did you go back for them?" Mal asked looking at Ben in utter shock and disbelief. Ben looked at Uma and Uma looked at Ben, "He didn't have to. I dove though the barrier before it closed and I am an excellent swimmer, so I guess that Heidi must have followed me." Again, I bit my tongue. "You are." Ben complimented Uma, "Thank you." Uma gave Ben another one of her most fakest smiles as the two started laughing. I could tell that Mal was on the verge of crying, deep down it hurt me to see someone go through this, to change who they are just for one person, and in the end, it doesn't work out. Uma stepped away from Ben and up to Mal, "Listen, Mal." Uma took Mal's hand in her own, Mal looked a little scared and taken back, "I just really want to thank you." Uma chuckled, "I do." Uma let of a sigh, "For everything." Uma then even took me by surprise when she gave Mal a hug, Mal had a dozen emotions going across her face one by one. "Thank you. Thank you so much," Uma said as she pulled out of the hug, "Don't you see, Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you loved me." Ben said standing behind Uma, "Thank you." Ben said. I could tell that Mal wanted to say something but those two were never going to give her that chance. Suddenly instrumental music started playing and Uma and Ben started dancing. "Evie grabbed Mal and brought her over back to their group of friends. Suddenly I my hand was pulled, "Why are you wearing that dress?" Ally said to me, looking me up and down. "Ally, I can explain." Ally let go of my hand and took a step back, "How do you know my name?" I let a long sigh, "Because for the last couple day I have been masquerading as Freddie." I looked away from her. "So, Freddie was never really here?" Ally asked in a sharp tone. "No, it was me the whole time." I looked at Ally and she just looked stunned. "How could you do that to me, or to the people who care about her." Ally took another step back only this time Carly and Jordan were by her side. "You really are nothing then a cold-hearted piece of villain trash." Jordan snapped at me. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Oh, are you okay to shed some fake tears to." Carly said. A tear rolled down my cheek, "I'm sorry." I said though my tears, "Save it for someone who exactly cares about you." Jordan and Carly tried to get Ally to go with them but she didn't move from her spot. "Ally come on we should help the others." Carly said looking at what was going on behind her. "Girls, I think she means it." Ally said as she knelt beside me, "You really mean that, don't you?" I lifted my head to the girl, "I wanted to tell you girls, but I just couldn't." Ally started rubbing my back, "Ally? Are you actually believing what she is saying?" Jordan asked angrily, "What's your name?" Ally asked not bothering to answer Jordan. I wiped the tears from my eyes, "My real name is Heidi, I am the daughter of Hades." It felt good to introduce myself to her. "Well it is nice to meet Heidi, I am Ally." The girl held out her hand to me. Carly slapped her hand away, "Ally, get a grip, she is a villain, she doesn't belong here." Ally turned her back to me and faced the two other girls, "I am more the capable to make up my own mind, this girl has done nothing wrong, she could have hurt us, or done anything she wanted to do to us, but she didn't, that right there says a lot about who she is." Ally took a breath, "Now if you two don't want to stay that is your choice but I am staying to hear her side of the story." Ally turned her back to the girls and faced me again. "Heidi, tell me your side of the story." I took a breath ready to explain myself.