Chapter 16: Uma's Plan

Heidi's POV

Once I make it to the chip shop, I could tell that Harry and Gil must have already told Uma everything, "YOUR LATE!" yelled Uma, I slowly made my way over to the gang, "Maybe you are just early." I pushed a crew member out of their seat and sat down, putting my feet on the table. "We need to come up with a plan, this will only happen once in a lifetime, so we can't let it slip through our fingers." Uma said standing on top of the table my feet were on, "So what exactly is the plan?" I asked popping the gum that was still in my mouth, "We start with finding and capturing Ben." Uma said kicking my feet off the table, "That sounds a lot easier than it is, we are on an Isle filled with people, trying to find one poor unfortunate soul is almost impossible." I said with a major attitude. "That is why we must act fast, before anyone else figures out who he is," Uma snapped, everyone nodded in an agreement. "For far too long those so-called heroes have ruled their kingdoms that rightfully belong to us, live in their cozy huge castles, have servants wait on them hand and foot." I scowled at her words. "While are under an enchanted barrier, Live in poorly built homes, getting only leftover food, unwanted or used merchandise, using rusty coins for money, no way to use any kind of magic, having to watch their prefect lives on our TV sets." Uma spoke to all of us. "We now have a way to end all that, you rewrite history." Everyone started whispering and talking. Uma slammed her boot on the table, everyone stopped talking and look at her, "And once we free ourselves from this prison, we will give Auradon and all those who live there a taste of their own medicine!" I jumped up from my chair cheering along with everyone else. Uma stepped off the table with the help of Harry and Gil, "But none of this means anything right now because we don't have the King." Uma smiled a smile that made her look just like her mother, "that is why I am sending my two evilest crew members to obtain the poor King that has lost his way, and bring him to me!" Uma held up her fist. Everyone shouted for joy and started chanting Uma's name. "I am sending Heidi the daughter of Hades and Harry son of Captain Hook." An evil smirk forms on my lips, "I will not fail ye captain." Harry spoke, he took off his pirate hat and got down on one knee, "I swear by the seven seas, I will bring back the King and sever him to ya." I did a little bow not saying a word, it was bad enough I was bowing to her. "That's what I like to hear." Uma said, running her hand through Harry's hair. I looked away, not wanting to see Harry and Uma act that way to each other. "Harry, Heidi, I have a message for you two to deliver to the Mal and her gang once you two take Ben." Uma said getting closer to the two of us. Uma whispered instructions into our ears. Harry and I nodded understanding what we had to do and say to make sure that they would do as Uma wanted. "If all goes as planned, which it should, we will have the wand and be free." Harry laughed alongside Uma, "About time." Was the only thing I said as I looked out towards Auradon. Cursing everyone who wronged all of us here. I looked over at Uma, she was playing with her mother's sea shell necklace. Ursula gave Uma her magic necklace after finding it on the Isle of the doomed, hoping it would attract King Triton's trident to her, but it never worked, no one not even Uma knew if the necklace still had magic in or not, but Uma kept it around her neck always. I personally think that is because it was the only thing her mother ever gave her. I envied Uma, she knew her mother was, me on the other hand I have not even a clue who my mother is, the only thing dad has told me and my brother about her was that she was most likely in Auradon. That still confuses me even till this day, but I didn't push father on it, not wanting to upset him. Still that was what every one of us had to deal with, having either a father or a mother never both. I sighed, "Bargain castle, Jafar's junk shop, castle across the way, and hell hall. Those are the four spots you start with." Uma ordered, pointing to each one on a map. "I don't think they would dare to go anywhere close to their homes." I said. Harry and Uma turned to me for a second then turned back to the map. "If they aren't in any of these locations I want you and Heidi to search all heavy active alleyways and backstreets." Uma explained to Harry. "Their plan might be to hide him in plain sight." An idea suddenly popped into my head, I might know exactly where they might be, the same place I saw Mal the first time. Once Uma and Harry went over the strategize we were to execute to find Ben. I started walking over to the front door, but Gil stepped in my way, "So, are you going to tell me why Harry and you were so close to each other?" I didn't really want to talk about that, "I wasn't what it looked like, you were just too far away." Gil looked at for a moment, "That's not what Harry said." I took a step back, stunned at what just came out of Gil's mouth, "What do you mean Gil? What did Harry say?" I asked. Just was Gil was about to confess, "Heidi, we should get going, we have a lot of ground to cover." Harry said finishing drinking whatever he was drinking, grabbing his sword out of the bin, placing it at his side. "Coming." I hollered, I grabbed my swords, placed them on my back as Harry and I walked out.