Chapter 27: Awkward Encounter

Heidi's POV

After I had calmed down from my talk with Ben, I walked out of the room I was in and made my way to Harry's room. I walked into Harry's bedroom to find a shirtless Harry, my eyes immediately went to abs, I never noticed just how tone and muscular Harry was, I mentally kicked myself for not noticing it sooner, I must have been staring a lot longer that I thought because Harry finally noticed me in the doorway, "Look what you see?" He asked snapping me out of my trance, "Mhm." I said still not looking away from his tone upper body, Eyes up here." He said with a sly smirk, I moved my eyes away from his abs to his arms, his biceps were not huge but they were the prefect size to show that he had muscles, "The Gaston children have nothing on you." Harry let out a loud chuckle, "A little further up and you will be great." He remarked, I smiled as my eyes moved from his arms to his hypnotizing blue eyes. The smell of his cologne all over the room, my plus started racing, the more I looked at him, my breath was stuck in my throat, my hands started getting sweaty and lips parted. "You okay love?" I finally pulled myself out of my trance. "Yeah I am okay." I moved into his room and closed the door, "What is that I can do you for?" he asked leaning against the desk that covered in all types of maps and other things. "I, I, I...." I stuttered and stammered, words not forming, "I was just checking to see if you were in here, or up on deck." I asked trying to get my emotions in check. "I am just changing, it's almost noon." Harry walked up to me. This was not helping me him being so close to me, "I should really get back to watching Ben." I said trying to find any reason to leave the room before I did or said something I would regret. "Uma is back, and she is keeping a very close on him." Harry said walking over to his closet, he opened the doors, "Heidi, which shirt do you think I should wear?" I titled my head to side, "Oh, come on, help me out." He made a fake pouty face, he knew I could never say no to that face. "Fine." I said giving in to him yet again. I walk over to his closet and start going through his clothes, I pull out his sleeveless red jacket, his ripped white shirt, "Here you okay Harry." I was just about to walk out the door when Harry spoke again, "Heidi, what about my accessories?" I turned to him giving him my darkest glare. "You are impossible." I walked back over to his closet and pulled out his black pirate hat with the gold design, his blue headband, and his black bandanna. "There." I said. Harry grinned a happy grin before looking at me, "You always pick the best outfits." Harry was now standing so close to me that I could feel the heat radiating off his body. I just wanted to run my hand down his chiseled abs, across those nice pecks..." I stopped my train of thought. "Harry, you should get changed." I walked to the door as fast as I could. I turned the knob and walking into the narrow hallway. Why was I thinking that? Harry is my best friend. Okay, yes, I have romantic feelings for him, nut what I felt in there was not romantic feelings, every time I am near Harry I get these feelings. I waited till Harry came back out of his room fully dressed. "I appreciate you helping me out with my dilemma." Harry said giving a quick side hug, 'easy for you to say, you're not the one having dirty thoughts about your best friend' I thought to myself. "Well I should get back to Uma, she wants everything prefect for the showdown." Harry said rubbing the back of his neck, "Yeah I just have to go and get something from the back room." I made up that excuse. "Okay I will see you up there." Harry winked at me before walking down the hallway and walking up to the deck. I made my way into the back room, closing and locking the door. I walked around in circles trying to make sense of what just happened. "Okay so I know I have feelings for Harry but what kind of feelings exactly." I said out loud to myself, I pulled out the necklace Harry got me. "I know that I like him WAY more than just a friend, who am I kidding I am in love with the Harry Hook." I slide down to the floor letting out a sigh, I heard Uma stomping above me, "I can't tell anyone that I am in love with Harry, especially Harry, he wouldn't understand, and I am positive that he sees me only a friend." I explained to myself. I need to be completely focus on what was about to go down, we were only a few minutes away from getting everything we could possible want. Revenge on every good thing in this world, we can finally get back to a normal life. I can't let anything mess up this once in a life opportunity that has been presented to us. The Fairy Godmother's wand that was the main objective. I let out one more sigh and picked myself off the floor. I fixed my jacket, and dusted off my pants. Once I was happy with my image I exited the back room and made my way to the stairs leading to the deck. I had just walked back on the main part of the ship, "Hey Guys! They're here!" I heard Gil said as he climbed down from the top of the ship. 'Here we go.' I thought.