|C h a p t e r - 1|

|THE BEGINNING |

SONG: NIYKEE HEATON - BAD INTENTION

BAD INTENTION

"The day you step foot on Italian soil, you're mine. The day you breath the fresh Italian air, you're mine. The day you comeback you set yourself up because your going to be MINES. You belong to me, you're my property and I could do whatever I want with you. And don't think you got away because I'm ALWAYS watching you."

Those words was the last thing I heard before I threw away that phone and all the people who name was in it. It was the last time I was in Italy, the land of art culture and beauty but also death. I haven't been here in at least 5 years, and I never thought I'll come back. But, I came for my girls, Ashley, Kali, and Sabrina.

They don't know about my past.
They don't know about the things I saw, the things I did, and the people I knew. And I would like to keep it that way.

Ashlee, Kali, and Sabrina thought it was a 'good' idea to come to Italy. Don't ask me why because I don't know. Ashley said - and with these exact words, "I want a nice Italian man." And my exact words were, "Trust me, there NOTHING but nice," note the sarcasm. 

Ashley is pretty much a energized Mexican bunny who loves company and boys. She has curled dark locks, that always danced in between a black and brown, so that they hung in more waves than curls. She had a body to die for, one that all the men want. And she has personality that draws you in. But she was too gullible and naive. You could say you know the queen of England and she'll believe you.

Sabrina is a 5'5 country girl with striking  blue eyes, and a fair, highly-colored complexion; she wore a lot of green, which went well with her flaming red hair, and freckles that scattered around her nose and cheeks. She was nice but fiery, something like her hair. For the most part she's not too naive but she's quite easy to trick.

Kali is pretty much our part animal. She was on the wild side since she was never able to do anything when she was younger. But she knew when it was a time to have fun and when it was a time to be serious. Born in Ghana, Kali had smooth looking chocolate skin. Describing it in her words- Kali hair was "a kinky curly mess that was too hard to handle but beautiful in it's own way."

Grabbing my bag, we excited off the plane and entered the airport terminal as we made our way to baggage claim. The smell of jet fuel, automobile exhaust, and hot tarmac combined assaulted my nose as I kept my hoodie up and my head down.

Anybody in there right mind would think I'm insane to have a hoodie on - guessing that it's 87° degrees outside. But by the looks of it, nobody cared.

Some people were too busy listening to music or texting on their phones. Others trying to take as many photos as they can. Families trying to get to the boarding area. And others- mostly old men, sat at the eating area eating, watching the latest soccer game.

"Whatcha' thinking about?" Sabrina asked with her thick country accent.

"Nothing, I'm just really tired." I lied trying to avoid her eye contact.

"Well, we'll be at the hotel before you know because your not the only one, I'm tired too." She said giving me my suitcase.

"You guys have your suitcase?" Kali asked standing next to me.

"Yeah," we all said in unison.

"I can't wait to go clubbing." Kali exclaimed as we exited the airport.

"Me too," Ashlee said all cheesy.

"Me three," Sabrina joined.

Looking at me, they all waited for my response. Something they weren't going to get.

"What about you?" Kali asked nudging me.

"Not trying to be a buzz kill but I just want to sleep." I said tired.

I felt sick to my stomach. I can't believe I'm actually here, after I was completely warned not too. I bet I'm already on his radar and he's plotting how to kidnap me.

"You need to lighten up Ada," Ashley said nudging me.

"I'm tired." I groaned as I tried to hail a cab.

"How about this, we'll let you sleep all day but you have to go clubbing with us." Sabrina said  tugging on my arm.

"I never said I wasn't coming with y'all,  I said I was tired but it's a deal." I said making the girls squeal.

It makes me happy that I could make them happy.

"Were about to get faded!" Kali exclaimed.

"Yes the fuck we is," Ashley said.

Pulling up infront of us, the cab driver quickly hopped out and helped us with our luggage. He was an old man with grey hair and a mustache. Most would think he's harmless but you could never be too sure.

"Ci puoi portare a stati Hotel? " I said to him.

[Can you take us to the State Hotel?]

"Si," he replied before we all packed into the small car that took us to our destination.

♡______________♡

C h a p t e r - 1  is officially done! I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Please vote and comment :)

Edited ✅