|C h a p t e r - 2|

|PARTY MADNESS|

SONG: RUELLE - MADNESS

"No, What are you going to do to him Elijah?!" I asked frantically. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.

"What else do you think coniglietto?" Elijah asked with one of signature sinister smirks.

"That's why I'm asking!" I yelled making that smirk turn into a blank face.

"Don't you EVER raise your voice at me coniglietto. You want to know what I'm going to do to him? How about I show you."

Jumping out of my sleep, I was drenched with sweat. I haven't had one if those dream in years.

"Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts." I said hugging myself, the tears threatening to spill.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I said over and over again.

I can't believe I'm risking my life for some females- no hard feelings.

Hearing a knock on the door, I quickly wipe the tears and went back under the covers. "Come in!" I yelled.

"Ada, start getting ready." Kali said walking into my room.

"Get ready?! Bitch it's still morning!" I said, practically yelling.

"No, it's 22:00, look outside." She said opening the curtain before she closed it back.

"Are you serious, I slept for that long?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, now start getting ready." She said before she left out my room.

"I don't want to go." I said kicking the sheets around.

Throwing the blanket off my body, I went to the bathroom and started to get ready. Starting with a shower. Once I was done, I lotioned, did my hair, and make-up then went straight to my suitcase.

I wanted to look nice, but not too nice. I wanted to be sexy, but not too sexy. I wanted something that would make me feel confident. Shit, If I was going to get kidnap then I should be looking my best. So I decided to wear a nude dress I never wore and  paired it with some nude heels. The back was cut out making my curvy figure pop out and it was slightly see through. Overall I looked good and all those squats did pay off.

|A D A|