|C h a p t e r - 6|

|SOME REAL SH*T|
SONG: RON POPE - DROP IN THE OCEAN

"I swear if I don't get out of here I'm going to drag a hoe." Sabrina said balling up her fist.

Ashley got invited by her mystery man to attend a yacht party and since they wanted to look good we came to a local bathing suit store to get some new bathing suit. All I was doing was minding my own business when I overheard  two females talking shit. Now were in the store arguing.

"Ion' know who you is but if you ain't gone shake sum don't say nun'." Kali said as she tried to pay for her things.

"I have people to handle folks like you. I don't have to shake nothing." The girl said quoting Kali.

"Like who?" Ashley said with a smirk on her face.

"Elijah LaRosa," the girl said. As soon as she said his name I bust out laugh.

Everyone looked at me like I had two heads. My friends obviously don't know what was going on since they haven't heard the rumors but everyone else froze as soon as they heard his name.

"You think it's funny?" Another broad said stepping up.

"HELL YEAH!" I said holding onto my stomach.

That was REALLY funny.

"It's funny because you really don't know Elijah personally now do you?! Let me guess, he fucked you a couple of times and now you all of a sudden think you the shit. Girl, you ain't nothing but a booty call. Next time you see him ask him 'who's is Ada?' And watch his reaction." I said walking away, making sure I bumped into her.

I swear these hoes don't know their place these day's.

Hearing the clanking of heels, I knew the girls were right behind me. I didn't look back until I was out of sight by everyone in the store.

"What was that?!" Ashley asked going into a frenzy.

"Foreal, you handle that ass back their." Kali said fist bumping me.

"It was nothing, I just had to put a bitch in her place." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Did you see her face when you read her? That was to die for." Kali said making us all do twinkle fingers except Sabrina.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You all are missing the important part, why did everyone go quiet when she mentioned Elijah?" Sabrina asked making both Ashley said Kali turn to me.

I swear Sabrina was too nosy for her own good.

"Let's say Elijah is a billionaire he is well known." I said making the girls eyes go wide.

I never get how people in movies get all nervous and stuttering when they have to tell a lie on the spot. It was extremely easy, or maybe it was just me.

"Billionaire? You never told me that!" Ashley said nudging me.

"Well, he is." I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Wait, that money you use to get every year on your birthday was from him?" Sabrina asked confused.

Every year Elijah would send me money. It didn't matter where I lived where I was, he found a way to send me money. No letter, just money.