| C h a p t e r - 1 3|

|WARNING: IT'S REALLY SHORT|

SONG: OUTKAST - SORRY MS JACKSON

"They booked their tickets," Joey said sitting down in Elijah office.

"What are you going to do?" Lucky asked taking a puff from his cigar.

"I'm going to let her go. She obviously doesn't feel the same so why keep her here." Elijah said shrugging his shoulders.

"Or is it because you'll be living in America for the next year?" Corbin asked butting in.

"Maybe that too," Elijah said with a smug look on his face.

"And you wonder why she doesn't feel the same way." Corbin huffed leaning against the wall.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Elijah asked defensively.

"All you do is lie to her Elijah. How do you think she can trust you when all you do is lie? You claim you changed but you do the same thing that you was doing before. Shit, you didn't even apologize for the things you put her through!

Elijah, I don't know too much about relationship but you need to tighten up and use your brain. And if you planning on talking to her, please don't say anything stupid." Corbin said before he leaving the room.

Corbin didn't know where none of that came from and why he just snapped like that. Maybe because he was soon going to have take over the family business here in Italy and all the stress was coming down on him; or maybe because he was tired of the way his brother was treating Ada.

Either way he was sick and tired of everyone and everything.

Grabbing his keys, Corbin left out to God knows where and Elijah soon after.

He wanted to go talk to Ada even though Joey and Lucky tried to convince him to just text her. The two knew it wouldn't end well and was trying to spare both parties  the trouble of arguing; but Elijah knew he had to tell her in person, to apologize for what he had done and maybe, just maybe, rekindle their relationship.

Ada was the type to forgive someone easily, but her head was screwed on to her shoulders now, and Elijah knew that he was going to have to do a lot more than just apologizing.

Back then, it was a simple 'I'm sorry babe, I'll never do it again',  but what he did was unforgivable.

That night he got drunk, smoked a little weed, sniffed a little coke, and the rest was a blur. The whole time she was gone was a blur. And when she got back he had to keep up the facade. The facade that he didn't care. He had people looking up to him, watching his every move, and he couldn't just go back to acting like he cared. He was the most feared in Italy and couldn't act like a whimp.

That was his mindset at the time but no matter what anybody said ... he knew deep down he changed.

He became more mature, stronger, he respescted women - not like he never didn't before. He thought before he reacted, and wasn't as snobby as he used to. He helped when he needed to and he did all of that to impress this one women.

The women he knew since he was 13.

His first love.

The women he had lost his virginity to.

The one who been through everything with him and the one who caried his first child.

He didn't know if she notice but he hoped she did.

The closer he got to the hotel the harder his heart beated. He could literally hear the beating in his ear. His hands were getting sweaty, and they began to shake as his vision became blury.

His thoughts were going in and out and before he knew it he was gone.

_______♡

This short so the goal won't be so big but I wasn't planning on updating no time soon so yall should be grateful. :)

Goal💜:
Views: 700
Votes: 50
Comments: 25