|C h a p t e r - 1 5|

|DILEMMA|

|SONG: NELLY FT KELLY ROWLAND - DILEMMA|

"Hey," Ada said rocking back and forth on her heel.

The word awkward didn't even work for this type of situation, and Ada was embarrassed for her gauched behavior.

Why am I so scared? Was what she thought.

She knew the guy for at least 9 years and she couldn't even form a sentence, and Ada wasn't the only one thinking it. Elijah in his own mind wondered the same thing.

"So..." Ads said walking foward.

"...How you feeling?" She asked taking a seat at the end of his bed.

"Tired, sore, but I'll live." He said chuckling.

Ada chuckled in response an soon
akward silence fell over the two in the big hospital room. AGAIN. All that could be heard was the humming that came from Ada lips. Elijah knew exactly what song she was singing, and while she was humming he took the time to search for the song on YouTube.

"No matter what I do. All I think about is you. Even when I'm with my boo. Boy, you know I'm crazy over you." The voice of Kelly Rowland filled up the room making Ada snap her head to the source of the music.

There Elijah sat, a toothy grin on his face, as he moved gently side to side riding the beat.

Ada couldn't help but to let out a  chest racking laugh. 'He's stiff, but at least he's moving with the beat' Ada said to herself. The sight was funny if she was being truely honest. The way he made up his face when he moved a little too much and hurt himself topped the whole thing off for her also.

"I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me.
And uh, she got the hots for me.
The finest thing my hood done seen.
But oh no, oh no, she got a man and a son, though.
But that's okay, cause I Wait for my cue and just listen, play my position." Elijah said rapping over Nelly part.

"Like a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittin'.
And in no time… I plan to make this one here mine.
And that's for sure, cause I
I never been the type to break up a happy home, but uh, there's something 'bout baby girl I just can't leave alone
So tell me, ma, what's it gonna be? She said (You don't know what you mean to me)." Ada interjected, shocking Elijah.

He wouldn't have thought for her to join but instead laugh at him.

"No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you" Elijah sang horribly.