|C h a p t e r - 8|

| UNTOUCHABLE, OR SO YOU THOUGHT ;)|

SONG: ASAP ROCKY - NO LIMIT

"Where were you? We were worried sick!" Ada said mimicking Sabrina.

"I swear, she acts like my mom." Ada said laughing.

They were sitting over a late lunch talking about why Ada wasn't home the following night. Of course she left out the part about the guns because they didn't need to know. The less they knew is better but at sometime in her life she needed to tell them what's really up. She couldn't risk their lives but at the same time she couldn't risk exsposing Elijah and everything he worked for.

It was a complicated topic and when the time comes she'll have to solve it. But, as of tight now, she just wanted to sit, eat, and enjoy herself.

"So, are you still down for the yacht party?" Ashlee asked.

"Yeah," Ada said making the girls eyes go wide.

They thought that they would have to bribe and beg her to come but she didn't. Before she was scared of Elijah catching her but since he knows she doesn't care, and by the looks of it, it seems like she'll be able to leave since he's so laid back. She HOPE she could leave.

"Is that my Ada?" Kali asked pressing her hand on Ada  forhead.

"Yes, it's me." Ada laughed removing Kali hand from her forhead.

"Just yesterday you were complaining on how you didn't want to go. Now you want to go?" Sabrina asked confused.

"Well, I've been a bitch for most of the trip so I decided to make it up to you guys." Ada said shrugging her shoulders.

Ada was never a party animal and really didn't enjoy partying like Kali, Sabrina, and Ashley but she didn't have a problem tagging along. Her only rules were: if she says 'no' DON'T force her to drink. Do not try to hook her up with anyone. And lastly, when she feels the need to leave, don't stop her. Those three rule aren't hard to follow at all so going out shouldn't be hard, right? WRONG!

They always tried to get her to drink or hook up with some random and like I said, Ada wasn't having it. Ada body is like a temple to her and she wasn't trying to ruin it by drinking. Her private area is a queen to her and she wasn't trying to give it up to any and everybody.

Wrapping up their late lunch, the girls went back upstairs to start getting ready. Even though she was excited to go out and have some fun, she couldn't help to have that feeling in the pit of her stomach that something would go wrong.

Usually when she had those types of feeling it did happen and now she was 'iffy' on going. But she knew she couldn't back out now so she proceeded to go take a nice cold shower.