|C h a p t e r - 7|

|............|

SONG: NF - REMEBER THIS

I'm hot, once again.

You guys don't know how bad I hate waking up hot. It throws everything off and literally makes me want to fight. I dislike spooning, cuddling- whatever you want to call it. If the A.C. not on 65 then don't touch me! And Elijah knows this so I don't know why he'stouching me. Shit, I don't even know why I agreed to stay here.

So many things were occupying my thought but it came to a halt as soon as I heard Elijah sleep voice.

"Your up." He said.

It wasn't suprising that he was awake but I would've think for him to grow out of that

Elijah has a habit of waking up at two o'clock on the dot and just stare at whatever his eyes locks on. I remember I would set an alarm to wake me up two o'clock on the dot but after a while I didn't need the clock and I would wake up on my own. He would have panic attacks at this time and I always made it my mission to be their for him after it happens or I would try to prevent before it happen. He was my world and my priority, and
that time was the time to make sure he was okay.

"You still do that?" I said staring at the clock.

"If you mean waking up at two o'clock then yeah, I still get up." He said, his breathing going steady.

"You still do those things I taught you?" I asked turning to him.

"Yhup," he said popping the 'p'.

"And before you ask, I'm alright." He said beating me to it.

"I wasn't going to ask you nothing!" I said making him laugh.

"Mhm, sure." He said before it fell quiet.

It wasn't a clustering, awkward silence but instead a comforting one that was short lived when we heard a vase break from downstairs. Both me and Elijah quickly lifted our heads up before scurrying out the bed, making sure not to make too much nose.

 Both me and Elijah quickly lifted our heads up before scurrying out the bed, making sure not to make too much nose

[A/N: Braden😍]

"What was that!?" I said whispering to Elijah.

"I don't know but take this." He said going under the bed before coming out with a shotgun and a handgun.

Taking the shotgun, Elijah looked at me suprised. "Remember..." I said clocking the gun. "I know how to use one." I said giving him the face.

"I know coniglietto, I just thought that you would take the handgun."
He said giving me a hand signal to continue out the room.

It was silent until Elijah decided to speak.

"I don't know who would be dumb enough to try to break in." Elijah whispered as he checked if the coast was clear.

"Me either." I said following behind him down the stairs.

The lights downstairs were on as the intruders spoke rather loudly. Their were at least three people and it looked like they were in an argument. Their back was turned to us and they all wore suits.

Suits on a mission? Weird. I said to myself.

I learned a LOT of things staying with Elijah, and I know one thing for sure is that nobody wear suites when they're going to murk someone... It's just not logical. You can't move well, you're messing a up a nice suit, and you're not impressing no one because no one cares. Unless you're undercover then DON'T wear a suit. It's not James Bond and it doesn't earn you cool points.

Fighting in a dress is no diffrent... trust me

Sneaking uo behind them, I was farther right if Elijah as he was ahead of me.

"tu chi sei?" Elijah said pointing the gun and the one in the middle.

"Woah, chill

"Woah, chill." The guy in the middle said before they all turned around making me immediately bring my gun up

"Corbin? Joey? Lucky? The fuck are you doing?" Elijah asked putting the gun down.

"Lucky? Joey? You mean the two idiots that act like horny bunnies?" I said putting the gun down.

"I'm horny for you," Joey said biting his lips.

"Yeah, you can't be in underwear and a bra and not think I'm not going to look at you." Lucky said putting his hands in his pocket.

Bra?

Panties?

Looking down, I saw that I was in my matching black underwear set. My mind was so caught up on who was downstairs that I forgot I didn't have any clothes. Mentally face palming myself, I quickly scurried up the stairs.

Welp, that was embarrassing.

♤___________♤

Hey whores, this is just a little short filler. I wasn't planning on updating till Friday but since I didn't update in a min, I decide to give y'all this filler then update Friday.

GOAL:
Views: 600
Votes:80
Comments: 35

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED :)