|C h a p t e r - 1 6|

|KISS|

|SONG: MIIA - DYNASTY|

"You ready?"

"Always was, " Elijah said before their lips landed on each other.

Elijah hands ran up and down Ada waist as Ada played with his hair, their lips moving in sync

Elijah hands ran up and down Ada waist as Ada played with his hair, their lips moving in sync. The kiss was slow and passionate, one niether Ada and Elijah experienced in a while which caused them both to pour their emotions into the long awaited kiss. Both their soft lips dancing with each other as the kiss deepen.

Licking his lips, Ada asked for entrance, one that Elijah didn't obliged. The kiss began to get heated as both Ada and Elijah tounge fought for dominance leading Elijah to squeeze her ass to catch her off guard. 'Thank God she put on weight,' Elijah thought resting his hands on her butt. He finally had something grab onto.

Ada loved the weight she put on, but at the moment she was feeling a little self conscious

Ada loved the weight she put on, but at the moment she was feeling a little self conscious. He did have a broken leg and a fractured lung, and her sitting on him made it no better.

"I-I'm too," Ada tried to say but Elijah just kissed her harder.

"You're not 'heavy', you're just right." Elijah said pecking her nose.

Ignoring his little 'sweet' remark, Ada gently pushed on his chest, which Elijah didn't protest and willingly fell back onto the bed, his hands still lingering on Ada's butt. Her hands roamed his covered chest contemplating if she wanted to take 'this' any farther. If she wanted to risk it all.

Whatever descion she made would affect everyone. It would affect her, Elijah, her future, the girls; and as soon as they came up she let out a sigh. "Damn it" she whispered as she combed her hands through her tangled locks. She couldn't help to think what the girls would think if they found out she got back with Elijah.

Ada would be ashamed.

She just spilled out her darkest secret to them causing them to despise Elijah as much as she once did, then she was back with him no less than 48 hours after she told them. What type of person would she be?

'A love-struck one." Her conscious said

'No, it makes me a hypocrite' she thought.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked worried.

"Yeah, I just need to go. I have to think about ALL of this." Ada said quickly grabbing her things before bolting out the room.

"What was I thinking?" She asked herself as she stepped into the empty elevator, her head immediately resting against the wall.

'I need to eat, sleep, then think about ALL of this before I do something I'll regret.' She thought to herself before she exited off the elevator.

•••
"Keep an eye out for her," Elijah said to two of his men.

"Yes sir," they both said bowing before they left out the room.

Picking up his phone, he called Naomi.

Naomi was a small mixed women in her early 50's. She was his mafia PA who set up meetings, keeped him updated, ect. She's been with him since he was birth; and even though he wouldn't put his life in her hands, he did trust her.

"Yes Sir," her sweet voice said over the line.

"Set something up so I can be transferred home... I hate this place." He said in disgust, his happy mood gone since Ada left.

"Is their anything else sir?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah, bring me some of your pasta."

"Have you lost your mind boy? I know damn well me and your mom-" she snapped but Elijah quickly cut her off.

"I'm sorry mama Naomi. May you please make me some pasta-- lasagna to be exact... please." Elijah pleaded, something he only did with Ada.

"Yes," she said with a gruff before hanging.

•••

"Damn, slow down." Kali said as she watched Ada ravish the food they left for her.

"Sorry," Ada said with her moutb full.

Chewing the rest of the content in her mouth, Ada swallowed it then continued to speak. "I'm just really hungry. I haven't ate since 20:39." Ada said placing the fork down.

"You know I'm just messing with you." Kali said sitting down next to her.

"What did happen at the hospital?" Ashley asked.

"Uh," Ada said looking around nervously.

"Uh WHAT?" Sabrina said sitting up.

"Me and him kind of kiss?" Ada said unsure.

"Why are you speaking like it's a question? Did you guys kiss or not?" Sabrina asked annoyed.

"Damn MOM, pipe the fuck down! Yes, we did kiss." Ada said, her anger rising.

"You kissed him?" Sabrina said stepping closer.

"Yes, he wanted see if anything was their between us, and I wanted to see too." Ada said.

"Did you feel anything?" Ashley asked slightly worried.

"Yes, and I hate it. I hate after all these years I still have feelings for him." Ada said putting her head down in defeat.

"You guy's been together since you guy's were 14. Right? Those feelings aren't just going to disappear Ada, and you have to understand that. No matter how much you hate it, you're still going to love him; even if he did do some fucked up shit." Ashley said comforting her worried friend.

"Shitting me," Sabrina mumbled, folding her arms over chest.

(A/N: Sabrina is so me in so much ways😂)

"Ada be real with me, what do you want to do? Because I'll be with you every step of the way."

"Me two," Kali perched.

"Me three," Sabrina huffed.

"I-I want him but I can't stay here. I have to go home." Ada said before pushing out the chair and retreating to her room.

■___________■

So how my hoes doing? It's been kind of hard for me to update- personal issues, but I just can't leave hanging :) Btw I would like to thank the people who ACTUALLY give me feed back on my book and ACTUALLY comment something sensible. You guys are the true MVP🌟 and don't know how much it means to me when I see your funny comment that's out of cussing out the characters or telling me how the chapter was. NOT someone who's constantly trying to correct me, telling me how I should write MY book or commenting an emoji (NO SHADE!!!!) All I'm saying is that I really appreciate the ones who comments because on God you guys make my day💜😊 and it REALLY motivates me to update.

Goal💜:
Views 👀: 1k
Comment🗣: 60
Votes🖒: 200

~sea~