|C h a p t e r - 11|

|FEELING FROGGY THEN JUMP BITCH :)|

SONG: MOLLY BRAZY - FIGHT ME

"Bitch, you not gone do a damn thing!" Ada heard.

She knew it was Sabrina but why was she yelling? Who was she yelling at?

Both Ada and Elijah woke up a couple minutes ago after hearing cursing coming from downstairs. It wasn't as loud at first, but after awhile Sabrina voice grew louder and louder and Ada just knew something was up.

Throwing the covers off her body, Ada charged to the door angry but Elijah already beat her to it. "Move Elijah," Ada said trying to open the door.

She didn't know what was going on but one thing she was sure of was that her friend was in trouble.

"No, calm down." Elijah said breathing in and out.

Following after her him, Ada slowly breathed in and out. She was going to follow everything he said and once he moved from that door Ada was going to take her chance.

The screaming and yelling got louder and this time it was Ashley yelling.

Ashley never yells or fight unless push to do so. She was a sweet, naive, girl who was liked by everyone where ever she went. You could be the most annoying person in the world and she still would be nice to you so something was definitely up.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked putting a strand that escaped from her bun behind her ear.

"Yes," Ada said nodding her head.

"Let me go use the bathroom then we could walk down together." He said walking to the restroom.

Simply nodding her head, Ada waited for him to close the bathroom door, and as soon as he did she bolted out the room.

"Hit me then!" She heard Sabrina yell.

Skipping steps, Ada was downstairs in no time already fixing her bun.

She watched as the scene unravel before her.

Corbin and Lucky was struggling to keep both Ashley and Sabrina back while Joey and another one of Elijah men try to hold these OTHER two girls back.

"Who trying to pop shit?!" Ada yelled pulling up her shorts.

(Quick pause. Am I the only one who notice that boys or people in general always pull up their pants when they about to fight?)

"Who the fuck are you?!" One of the girls yelled trying to break out of Lucky's grip.

"The bitch who's about to give you a real country ass whooping!" Ada yelled walking up to her.

Sabrina didn't know what had gotten into Ada but at the moment she sure was liking.

"Bitch," Ada said, her fist about to connect with the girl face but it never did.

"What. Did. I. Tell. You Ada?" Elijah gritted holding Ada fist in his.

The birds chirping was the only thing that could be heard. Everyone was in shock, even Ada. He showed up out of nowhere, fuming like and angry bull.

"Prendi queste femmine fuori dalla mia casa, e tu Ada ..." He yelled making them ALL scurry on to do what they were told to do.

[Translation: Get these bitches out my house and you Ada..."]

Of course Sabrina and Ashley stood their confused because they didn't know Italian, but Ada sure as hell did and she would be lying if she said she wasn't scared.

She knew that look and knew what he would do when he gave a person that look.

"Perché ti piace sempre sconvolgere Ada? Ti ho specificamente detto di stare al piano di sopra, ma hai deciso di non ascoltarmi e di disobbedire ai miei ordini. Lo dico ... sai cosa, salta al piano di sopra." He said fuming.

[Translation: Why do you like to always piss me off Ada? I specifically told you to stay upstairs but you decided not to listen to me and disobey my orders. I say ... you know what, get upstairs.]

Ada knew better to argue with him about this but she just didn't care. She didn't grow a back bone for no reason.

"No, non vado 'al piano di sopra'. I miei amici erano in difficoltà e sono venuto ad aiutare. Tu non sei mio padre e tu non puoi dirmi cosa fare." Ada said poking him in his chest. Making him grab her small hands.

[Translation: "No, I am not going 'upstairs'. My friends were in trouble and I came to help. You are not my father and YOU cannot tell me what to do."]

"Stai veramente cercando la mia pazienza Ada," he gritted angrily.

[Translation: You are really trying my patience Ada.]

"Well, the feeling is mutual!" Ada yelled throwing her hands up in defeat.

"Why, why do you have to be so difficult?!" He yelled getting closer.

"Why do you care so bad? Let me be difficult!" She yelled stepping closer.

Kali just walked in with the butler after going grocery shopping. She was confused and didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that her bestfriend and her bestfriend ex fling was arguing and everybody else was watching. And she joined the group, watching the two go back and forth with each other.

"I care because I..." He started but he didn't finnish, instead he left through the back door before slamming it, the picture frame falling after the slam.

They all let out "oohhs" making Ada glare at them. "You nosey fuckers," Ada said running pass them.

She ran after Elijah until she grew tired and just yelled after him. "Elijah, stop!" She yelled grabbing his wrist.

"Let me go Ada," he gritted.

"Let you go? That's what you want me to do?" She asked.

"Yes, I want you to let me go and leave me alone!" He yelled snatching his arm from her.

"Wish granted," Ada said before walking away from him.

When it was time for her to leave she just hoped, he would let her go as easy as she did him.

♡____________♡

Their goes you guys update. It was pretty short but I didn't update and wanted to give you guys one.

Goal❤:
Views👀: 800
Votes🌟:80
Comments💬: 40

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED ;)

Hope y'all enjoy:)