|C h a p t e r - 9|

|STAY YO ASS HOME NEXT TIME!!!|

| SONG: SHOTTA SPENCE - WORD OF MOUTH|

not edited

"Auctioned? Alright." Ada said walking away, the girls following behind her.

"He just said we are going to be auctioned and were just going to walk away." Sabrina said practically yelling

"I got it handled." Ada said before pulling out her phone.

Going through her phone, Kayla searched through her contact list until she found his name. She hate asking him for favors and knew she was going to have to repay him someway but at the moment she didn't care, she just wanted for the girls to be safe.

"Hello?" She heard is deep gruff voice.

"Meandthegirlswenttoayachtpartyandnow-" Ada rushed out making everything sound bungled up together.

"Call down Ada and breath." Elijah said, his whole attention was now on the beautiful women on the phone and not his friends that were practically looking at him crazy.

"Okay," Ada said taking a deep breath. "Me and the girls decided to go to a yacht party and we didn't like the scene so we decided to leave and now they say we can't leave because we're being auctioned." Ada said, she was trying hard not to break down infront of the girls even though that's what she wanted to do.

"Shit," he said more to himself.  What are the guards wearing?" He asked frantically you could hear his movements through the phone.

"They're wearing green ties." Kayla said.

"Stay put Ada, I'm on my way. Whatever you do, don't talk to no one." Elijah said quickly throwing on his suit jacket.

On the outside he was calm but on the inside it was like volcanoes were erupting. He knew Ada wasn't dumb and that she had common sense so his question was why she didn't have enough common sense to stay her ass home. What also got him was that dumbass guard had the audacity to say he was going to auction his girl. All he knew was that if anyone of them laid a hand on Ada they were going to die nice and slow.

"Who the fuck was that?" Lucky asked swerving through lanes.

"It was Ada. She's on Giovanni yacht." Elijah said loading his gun.

"What?!" Corbin said in shock. "How the fuck did she get on their in the first place?" Corbin said confused.

"She said they were invited," Elijah said getting agitated. They were asking him all  these questions and he was clueless himself.

"Joey, Did you call him and tell him to postpone the yacht takeoff?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, he was happy you're finally doing business with him." Joey said putting his vest on.