|C h a p t e r - 18|

"Wake up, we're about to land." Kali said rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

She was trying so hard not to squeal because of the sight in front of her. Their laid Ada and Elijah snuggled closely together, Elijah head on her chest while his hand cupped her breast. The two were in too deep of sleep to even notice the flash of the camera that captured the moment.

"Why haven't you woken them up yet?" Sabrina said storming into the room, but stopped once she saw the two young people sleeping peacefully.

"Aww," Sabrina said placing her hand on her chest.

She couldn't help but to gush over the two. How they hold onto each other for dear life- well, more like Elijah. How their breathing pattern matched one another.

Sabrina wished she had a story like the one Ada and Elijah had- minus the kidnapping, and everything mafia related in between. She liked how no matter what the two been through that they always found each other.

"Alright, enough staring. We need to wake them up unless they're going to get thrown around." Sabrina said shaking them.

"Wake up!" Kali said shaking Elijah while Sabrina shook Ada.

"I'm up, I'm up!" Ada said getting up.

Elijah hand was still cupping her breast  as he cuddle deeper- if possible, in her chest.

"Can you give us a minute?" Ada asked.

"Yeah, but hurry up. We're about to land soon." Kali said before dragging Sabrina out the room with her.

As soon as the door was closed Ada began to speak. "I️ know you're awake Elijah." Ada said looking down at the grown, oversized man that now laid on stomach.

Squeezing her breast in response, Ada let out a gasp. The simple move made heat rush between her legs and caused goosebumps to occur.

"Was that necessary?" Ada asked, her voice cracking.

Instead of responding to her, Elijah pulled up her shirt and began to place gentle kisses on her stomach until he reached her breast. "Yes. Yes it was necessary." Elijah said before getting up off her.

Ada watched as he picked out a new crispy suit and began to put it on. Leaning in front of her, Elijah began to whisper in her ear. "Are you going to stare all day, or are you going to get up?" Elijah asked before he placed a kiss on her neck.

"I️ can't ducking stand you." Ada said before getting off the bed herself.

Grabbing the clothes that she guess Kali picked out for her, Ada went into the bathroom so she could freshen up.

•••

"Where the fuck is your pants?" Elijah asked once he saw Ada walked out the bathroom looking brand new.

"It's on my body." Ada said amused.

"Where? Because I️ don't see it! It looks like you got into a fight with a lion and your pants took most of the blow!" He said.

|Ada Outfit|

"I️ thought we establish this

"I️ thought we establish this. You're not my man, and I️ could wear and put on anything I️ want." Ada said finishing the conversation.

Leaving him their standing alone, Ada sat down with everyone else and buckled in. Elijah soon joined everyone looking unbothered- which Ada knew he was.

'Ladies and Gents, we are are one minute into landing so please take a seat and buckle up.' The pilot said in his thick Italian accent.

"This trip needs to hurry up so I️ could go." Elijah muttered. Which made everyone look at both you and Elijah confused.

•••

"So what happened between you and Elijah earlier? He seemed pissed when he walked out the room." Ashley asked as she unpacked her things.

"He got mad because he didn't like the pants I was wearing and I️ told him that he's not my man so he shouldn't care what I'm wearing." Ada said shrugging her shoulders.

"Here we go." Ashley huffed, making Ada furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Here we go what?" Ada asked confused.

Stopping what she was doing, Ashley faced her friend and gave her undivided attention so she knew she was serious. "Every time a guy starts caring for you, you hit him them with that 'you not my man' line. I️ agree, he shouldn't be telling you what to wear because you a grown women but sometimes just let him get his way." Ashley said trying to reason with her friend.

"It's not Burger King, he cannot get it his way." Ada said rolling her eyes.

"Y'all folks bipolar." Ashley muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. One second you all 'booed up on him and the next you can't stand him. Ada you confused and need to get yo' shit together. And pronto."

—___________—
Just a little filler. Their weren't much to  write about. :(
Honestly, I️ really lost interest in this book.