|C h a p t e r - 1 2|

|GOTTA TELL YOU THE TRUTH|

SONG: RUELLE - SECRETS AND LIES

It was officially my last day in Italy. The last time I'll see the land of of art culture and beauty. Was I going to miss it? The land yeah, the people? No.

All I wanted to do today was sleep but the girls thought differently.  They went on a rant about how we saw EVERYTHING here but not once went to the beach.

Were they right? Yes, did I care? No. I just wanted to leave as fast as I could and get back to the US of the fucking A. But deep down inside I knew that wasn't going to happen.

He wasn't going to let me go even though I let him.

"Ada, were ready!" Kali yelled snapping me out my trance.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

Wiping the tears that mange to escape my eye, I grabbed my satchel and looked over my outfit one last time. I wore a simple green one piece with a white wife beater and a jeans short over it.

"You look beautiful babe." Kali said throwing her arm over my shoulder.

"I know," I said flipping my hair.

We all drove in comforting silence to the beach. We talked here and there when we saw something interesting but that was it. It was when we got to the beach that we started talking.

"You ready for your surgery Ashley?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm scared but it's nothing I can't handle," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"That a girl," Kali said hugging her.

I was going to truely going to miss these three idiots.

Sabrina was my rock, Ashley was the person to cheer me up, and Kali gave me life. I don't what I would have done without them.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt them all surround me giving me a hug.

"Aww babe, why are you crying?" Sabrina asked running her hands through my hair.

"Because ... I'm st-staying." I said breaking down.

"What do you mean your staying?" Sabrina asked backing up.

"Guy's ..." I trailed off as I sat down. I gave them a head nod indicating that they need to sit down also.

I waited for them to get all comfortable before I started talking. "... I have something to you guys ." I said playing with the sand.

"Tell us what?" Ashley asked confused.

"Before I tell y'all this, you have to promise me you guys won't get mad. You have to promise me that you won't go run your mouth and everything I tell you here stays here." I said looking up at them.

"Promise." Ashley said holding up her pinky.

"Promise." Sabrina said holding up hers.

"Promise." Kali said too.

We all locked pinkies before I continued to speak.

"You remember how I didn't want to come to Italy?" I asked, ny voice cracking in the process.

"Yeah, you kept trying to talk us out of it." Ashley butting in.

"Well, theirs a reason behind it- oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm telling them this God." I said looking up to the sky.