|C h a p t e r - 4|

|SHE BELONGS TO ME.|

SONG: PHORA - SINNER

She was back, my coniglietto is back. Owing to the fact that she was gone for five years she looked diffrent.

Her once slim figure was replaced with a nice curvaceous one that I couldn't wait to put my hands back on. Her body  was almost like a coke bottle, but her waist look like a healthy size to be at. I remember her hating, and would cry if she put on weight, now, she was nice and thick and by the looks of it I don't think she mind. If were being totally honest then I hated when she was skinny, and I always tried to throw hints that she should gain weight. Now she was bigger and I can't wait to roam every inch of her body. From her breast, to her pussy, to her ass- don't even get me started on her ass!

Her butt DEFINITELY increased in size making me want to hold onto it as she rides me. It was a wowzier'.

What also caught me by suprise was her hair. It was in her natural curly state that she used to hate.  If she saw at least one strand curling, she would immediately plug in the flat iron and flat iron her whole head again.

I remember us ALWAYS getting into an arguments after I told her that she should be herself. That she should love the way she was made and that she shouldn't alter her image into one of those model like Italian girls.

Yet, I can't even talk myself. I used to be the same too. I used to try to be something I'm not.

If someone heard my name they'll automatically think about my father and his. I was constantly compared to them so I tried to act like them so I wouldn't be judge. Yet I bet I looked like fool to all the older people- including my father.

I thought I had to have attitude and that everyone should fall at my feet- which they should. I thought that I didn't have to give ANYONE respect, including Ada. But once she left and I started making a lot more enemies than a new timer should not be making, I change. And I now go by a new motto.

Respect All, Fear None.'

Regardless if a person was in a lower rank than me they still deserved respect. Respect equalled loyalty, loyalty equalled power, power equalled money, and money equalled EVERYTHING.

But just because I give a person respect doesn't mean they could walk all over me. That's ONE thing I hate and will get you killed instantly. DON'T, disrespect me when I've been giving you the up most respect.

Nevertheless, I'm still the same guy. I'm still quiet, I'm still devious, and I'm STILL a killer.

Hearing a knock at my door, I  knew it was my little brother. Clearing the things off my desk, I told him to come in. "Wassup bro," he said going straight to the couch. "Wassup," I said leaning back into my chair. I just knew we were going to be here for a while.