|C h a p t e r - 5|

|DON'T HAVE A TITLE :/|

SONG: RICO LOVE - THEY DON'T KNOW

I woke up this morning feeling hotter than I usual do. It was like direct heat was just transferring from somewhere else to my skin. I  wasn't  fond of waking up sweaty and hot, the feeling was horrible.

Tossing the thick comforter of my body, I tried to get up but I couldn't. It was like someone was holding me and that's when last night affair came rushing to my head. The reason why I woke up hot was because of Elijah, he really did sleep over. Shit, I thought I was dreaming.

"Go back to sleep Mia Bella," Elijah said pulling me closer, his deep sleepy voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I never gave you permission to touch me." I said trying to pry his arms off my waist.

"And I never gave permission to leave me but you did." He said sleepily, his head in the crook of my neck.

"That-" I started but he cut me off.

"Ada, it's like five something in the morning, please just shut up and go back to sleep." He said tightening his hold on my waist, indicating that he was not playing. But who cares? I'm not playing either. "I'm hot Elijah," I wined turning around to face him.

"That whining shit is not going to work so you might as well take your beautiful ass back to sleep. He said, a smiled dancing on his lips as he layed with his eyes closed.

I don't know why he was he here. The probability of me and him getting back together was non existent. The chances of us being friends were slim to nun'. Well, not until he apologize to me.

Nope, even if he apologized they're still won't be no me and him. He made my life a living hell and for what? Because wanted show everyone that he was hard? It's funny now because he was out here trying to stunt on everyone but now, he doesn't have anyone to stunt with.

Yeah, he might of gained the money, the cars, the high status, but money can't buy the one thing I gave him... love.

Trying to pry his hands off my waist, he only hold it tighter causing me to wince out in pain.

"Mia Bella, are you okay?" He asked flipping me onto my back.

"Mhm, it hurts that's all." I said rubbing my sides.

Disappearing under the covers, I felt my shirt come up as he layed soft, wet kisses on the aching spot. The kiss alone made my sex tingle and my legs stir.

"Do you feel better?" He asked coming back up from the covers.

I took the time admire his crazy bed hair and his tattoos up close. "Yeah," I said tracing one of his tattoos.

Hearing a knock on the door, Elijah got off of me so I could answer the door. "Yeah," I said opening the door to a sleepy Kali.

"Can you guys keep it down," she said rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry, you could hear us?" I said a smile etched on my face. I hope she didn't think we were doing the dirty.

"Yes, but from my room it's more like a mumbling, humming sound." She said leaning against the door.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'll try to keep the noise to a minimum." I said before I closed the door.

Turning around, I saw Elijah putting on his clothes from last night. "Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Work," he said running his hands through his bedded hair.

He looked tired.

"What happened?" I asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Shipment," he said keeping it short.

I already knew it was the mafia buisness and not his legitimate business. He always kept it short when he talked about things referring to the mafia but went into great detail when it was about his real one. Plus, he would NEVER get up this early if their was a problem going on with the company. He would simply have someone take care of it for him.

"Oh," I replied.

Their wasn't nothing to talk about so I simply got back under the now cold covers. I tried going back to sleep as Elijah tried to make himself presentable but I couldn't. I felt lonely.

"I'm leaving,"

"Mhm," I said, my eyes closed as I nod my head.

I felt the heat radiate from his body onto mines before he placed a light kiss on my temple. That alone made me go into a dreamless sleep.

When I woke up I felt refresh. I don't know what were going to do today but I was ready for it. When I first got here I was so worried Elijah would find me and now he did I didn't have anything to worry about. I could finally unwind and get my groove on.

Escaping from the dreadfully hot comforter, I happily walk out into the living room where the girls sat and ate breakfast. Sitting down, I put pretty much everything they had to offer on my plate before digging in. I was undoubtedly in a good mood and I think anyone could sense that.

"What you're so happy about?" Kali asked bringing the mug up to her lips.

"Nothing," I said biting into the crispy bacon.

"She must've gotten some dick last night," Sabrina said.

"No, I'm hust in a really good mood today." I said trying to defend myself.

"Mhm," they all said before drinking out their mug.

I know they did not.

"Did you guys just do the 'sip tea' on me?" I said in shock.

"Maybe, maybe not." Ashley said before sipping more of her tea.

It went on like that for at least five minutes. They all drinking from their as they stared at me. I knew what they wanted to hear so I broke the uncomfortable silence by clearing my throat.

"I'll tell you guys what happened," I said making them instantly put down their mugs.

I went on to give the run down on what happened and why Elijah had to leave- leaving out the whole mob business. I told them about how he wasn't my boyfriend but someone I used to rock with when I was in Italy.

"I swore I thought y'all was fucking," Kali said disappointed.

"Me too," Sabrina said butting in.

"Really Sabrina? I would at least thought to hear that from those two but not you." I said putting my hand over my heart as I act shock.

"All I'm saying is that you really need some," she said sipping from her mug.

"She's right, when was the last time you got dick down?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know... maybe like three years ago." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Three years ago?! I think we know what we need to do." Kali said dropping her fork.

"Yhup," both Sabrina and Ashley said jumping in.

"Mission: Get Ada dickt' down!" They all said in unison.

Well, my once good morning was officially down the drain.

♡_____________♡

You guys, can y'all like actually comment how the book is, talk about the characters, ect. I be busting my ass and I don't even get a decent comment. Yes, I'm grateful that people even comment but still. When you guys comment it's like motivation and it literally helps me update faster (ANY writer can agree). All I'm saying is that it's not that hard and pretty easy to do.

I hope y'all enjoy this update though😪