|C h a p t e r - 10|

|FLASHBACK|

|SONG: ADRIAN MARCEL -  RUNNIN|

"Stop it Elijah!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"Why should I? You've been a bad girl." He said going harder.

"I can't breath," I whined clutching my stomach.

Elijah is currently tickling me making my sides hurt. I was a rare occasion for him to be like this and even though I wanted to soke up all of this fun, I couldn't deny the fact that it was becoming hard for me to breath and that it was making my stomach hurt.

"You okay?" Elijah asked trying to touch me but I playfully moved my arm away.

"No." I said pouting.

"Well, how can I make it better?" He asked rubbing the inside of my thighs.

"Cuddle with me," I said excitedly.

"C'mere you big baby." He said pulling me in.

Throwing my leg over his torso, I layed my head on his chest. His heart was beating unusually fast, maybe because we were just playing or maybe because he was nervous. Who knows.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well..." he trailed off.

"Well what?"

"Well, I wanted to talk about something serious." He said sitting up.

"You're breaking up with me aren't you? I knew it, I should've saw this coming." I said getting off the bed but he quickly pulled me back down.

"No, I am not 'breaking up with you." He said emphasizing the break up part.

"Maybe if listened and sit yo little fine ass down I would be able to tell you." He said pinning me down.

"Well shoot yo shot," I said adjusting my head.

"You know how we've been together for so long and it's pretty much feels like were married?"

"Yes?" I said confused. I really didn't know where he was going with this.

Elijah always said that getting married was just a waist of time and that it was just a lable, so if he's implying that he wants to get married then I want to know the reason behind it.

"Well, I want to get married! Would you marry me Ada?" He asked, taking my hand into his.

"Why?" I asked retreating my hand from his.

His smile fell from his face making me quickly scramble out my words.

"I didn't mean it like that Elijah. I was just wondering..." I trailed off running my hands through my hair fustratedly.

Sighing, I continued on. "I was just wondering what made you want to get married now. For as long as I knew you, you always said you didn't want to get married so why now?" I asked.

"Because, you seemed depressed so this was the last resort." He said  rather aggressive.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. "So you mean if I was feeling 'depressed', you would of never pop the question?!" I asked getting off the bed.

"Yhup," he said like it was nothing.

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm still with you." I said throwing my hands up in defeat.

That was one of the many horrible memories I shared with Elijah. Yes, we had some great memories with each other but you know, the bad memories, feedback has an bigger impact than the good ones.

Opening my eyes, the light from outside blinded me making me hiss.

Who opened the blinds?

"Me," I heard Elijah say making me shoot up. But I quckly regretted it after I felt the pain attack my head.

He cursed incoherent words that had me looking at him. He was literally scolding me l8ke I was a child.

"I'm not a child." I said snatching my arm from him.

"I know you are not but you continue to act like one." He said pulling my legs so he could be inbetween them.

"How long was I out?" I asked holding my head.

"For the rest of day." He said passing me two pills and a glass of water.

Tossing them into my mouth, I drunk the water in two gulps. "Ahhh," I said refreshed.

"Is that better?" He asked rubbing my sides.

"Yes," I said slumping into him.

"So, what happened to make you have and episode?" He asked, his head on my shoulder.

"I thought you killed that guy because of me."

"I might've beat his ass but I didn't kill him." He said laughing making me crack a smile.

"Where are my girls?" I asked pealing back.

"They're downstairs eating breakfast, I could carry you down?" He said pointing to the door.

"No, not right now. I can't handle all the hugs and the questions I said laying back down.

"How come you don't have a problem with me?" He asked laying next to me.

"Because, you're just one person, imagine three people asking you the same question all at once. It's annoying." I huffed.

"Well, how about this. Go to sleep and when you wake up I'll send one, one in here." He said throwing his arm around my waist before pulling me in.

"You really thought you were slick Elijah," I laughed interlocking my hand with his.

"I'm the pro."

♡>>>>><<<<<<♡

Ehhh, this was just a filler since you guys kept saying to update. It's ass as always but who cares?! I'm just really tryingto get to the juicy shit when people start getting revealed. Ooops, I said to much😊😂