|C h a p t e r - 20|

|SHIT!|

A normal person usually wakes up and feel the usual... tired. A normal person does not wake up due to an orgasm but shit, Ada wasn't normal. Ada life was far from normal.

Ahhh." Ada moaned as she came down from her high. She took short breaths as she scan the room, trying to look everywhere else besides the man that just ravished her forbidden area.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked pulling her night dress back down. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Mhm," Ada hummed, her lips still on his. Her eyes started closing but shot open once

"Are you guys done now? Sabrina has some-things planned for us today." Ashley said, a hint of amusement lathered I her voice.

Ada eyes widen in shock. 'Was I that loud?' She thought too herself. Elijah face had a mischievous smirk, as he watched Ada panic. "Shh—no, be quite!" Ada whispered yelled  as she tried to stop Elijah from saying anything. She knew the girls wouldn't let her live if they found out it was Elijah who was causing her to make so much noise. Yeah, it would be little embarrassing if she said that she was using her "toy", but the girl wouldn't care. Kali would simply say "you need some action," and the girls would agree and drop it; they wouldn't drop it if they knew it was Elijah.

Ada hand covered Elijah mouth as she tried to pin him to the bed, but Elijah wasn't having it. In one swift motion, Elijah was on top and Ada was pinned underneath him.

"Yeah, we'll be out there in a minute!" He shouted, as he was Ada huff, puff, and whine underneath.

"I can't stand you." Ada said rolling her eyes.

"But you make me stand."  He said placing his head in the crook of her neck.

"Mhm get off of me, I need to go take a shower." Ada said pushing him off her.

"Let me take one with." He said getting back on her.

"Maybe if you got off of me we could." Ada sassed.

"Say no more." Elijah said quickly getting up and walking to the bathroom, stripping along the way.

"I can't stand that hidda'." Ada said with a smile.

I know this is extremely short but I just wanted to get this part published because there's nothing I could do with it. I'm really trying to get to the good juicy part but I don't want to rush the book😢