|C h a p t e r - 1 4|

|DO YOU REMEMBER|
|SONG: JHENE AIKO - REMEMBER|

My legs we're moving back and forth as my mind race in and out.

How? How did he crash?

I know he's irresponsible sometimes but, how?

Their were so many questions that I wanted to ask him, and even some for myself. Like why the hell am I here?

I should be taking this time to pack my things and go, but I'm not. Instead, I'm here worrying about a man who had care less if I was kidnapped or not.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't feel someone hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Ada?" Joey asked.

"Yes, I'm just trying to figure out why the hell he was driving this late at night." I said running my hands through my fairly knotted hair.

"He was going to see you. He wanted to talk to about something." Corbin said, his leg bouncing up and down.

"Talk to me about what?" I asked confused.

"That's something for him to talk to you about Ada, not me." Corbin said before he walked away.

What did he want to talk to me about?

♡|THIRD PERSON|♡

Ada tried to come up with questions that she thought that Elijah would ask to pass time. He was still in surgery and they weren't telling no one what was going on.

If it was true that Elijah was driving to come see her then she hoped he lived.

She didn't know how she would handle it if he died just because he came see her. She would've really lost her mad cap then, and would've gone on a worser rampage than Elijah did.

Yeah, she might've said she hated him; and yeah, she might've wished death upon him once or twice but she was just in the heat of the moment.

She still cared for him and she would always will. He was her first love and no matter how much she tried to say she didn't love him, and how much it pained her to know she did, she couldn't help but to think about him at times when she wasn't feeling well. When she was third wheeling with one of the girls, or when she was laying alone at night. When she would walk down the street and see all the lovely couples.

Elijah LaRosa stayed on her mind 7/24.

(See what I did there ;)

"Where's my son?!" A women said speaking in frantic Italian.

Her voice alone snapped Ada out her thought.

"He's in surgery," Corbin said holding her back.

"I can't lose my son Lorenzo." She said crying into a man chest who looked liked both Corbin and Elijah combined.

"Sarà bene Clair," the man said rubbing her back.

It was Elijah and Corbin mom, Lorenzo and Clair.