| C h a p t e r - 25 |

Goal:

Views👀: 800
Votes 🗳: 100
Comments🗣: 20

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED.

Today was mission day.

Everyone was moving throughout the house packing and cleaning there weapons, getting ready for whatever will happen tonight. Nobody knew if tonight was going to be our last night, so we made sure everything was set straight. And I needed to set some-thing's straight with Kyle before I left.

"Aye Kyle, can I talk to you real quick." I said as he talked to Slade, one of the newbies they recruited from South Korea.

Slade was a tattooed martial artist who knew his way around a sword. He was 5'9 with a outgoing personality, but when it came missions, he wasn't someone to be messed with. He came here a year after I did, so for a while he only hanged out with me but we slowly drifted when Jet came.

"Yeah

"Yeah." He said walking away.

"I guess that's my cue to follow him." I joked to Slade before walking away.

Stepping into the library, Kyle let me walk in first before closing and locking the door. "What do you want?" Kyle said.

"I wanted to apologize for my childish behavior." I said, my head held why.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because today's mission day and just incase something happens– God forbid, I want us to be on good terms." I said.

"Well, I accept your apology." He said with a smile on his face.

"Good, I'll see you for last minute practice?" I said walking away.

"Yeah." He said.

"Alright, bye." I said opening the door.

"Bye." He said.

Now that was out of the way I could finally relax and get my head in the game.

•••

"Ada, could you help us with our tie?" Josh said, the three stooges following behind him

Now, these fine young men knew how to tie a tie but, this tie wasn't some regular tie. This was a new prototype both me and Chloe came up with. It still needed some work but the guys wanted to try it out.

"Are you guys ready for the mission?" I asked as I tied Nick tie.

Nick was like my little brother even though he insisted that he was the older sibling. He was turning 17 next month and I thought he was a big man. He was born into the assassin business, but he acted far from it.