cheating pt 2(requested)

"Bye." The hatred in my voice was clear as I turned away from Logan, who was standing guiltily.

"Y/N..." he said. "Bye."

I felt a tug on my heart as he said this. Something inside of me hoped that he would stop me and tell me that it was a prank. Maybe take me out to dinner. Not just let me go.

I took a deep breath as I left the apartment, with no where to go and no place to stay.

I found myself at my favorite diner that was open 24/7 and ordered pancakes and two cups of coffee, knowing I would be staying there all night.

After eating and drinking my coffee, I fell asleep in the booth, not caring that I probably looked crazy in my fancy work clothes.

The next morning I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Logan, a worried look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" He sounded upset. "You could have gotten kidnapped. Or worse."

"Excuse me?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" Logan sat across from me, unfolding a menu. "I came to tell you that that girl is my accountant who I invited over to help me with taxes, and she made a move on me."

"Logan." I sighed. "Why would you be on the bed?"

"I was going to grab paperwork and she just came in out of no where," he said.

I drew a deep breath. "I want to believe you Logan. But I don't know if I can."

"I'll make it up to you." Logan smiled as he took my hand. He took me back to the apartment, where there was a romantic movie on, candles around the couch, and fairy lights lit up.

"Oh, wow." I smiled. "This is beautiful, Logan."

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. "I love you."

"I love you." I leaned in to kiss him, a smile in my face.