i'm pregnant

"Y/N?"

I jumped up from shock and hurriedly shove the test into a drawer, rushing out of the restroom.

"Hey." I smiled as Logan wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"How are you?" Logan asked, kissing the top of my head.

"Okay," I said nervously.

"I'll be right back," Logan said. "I need to pee."

I flinched as he walked off, hoping he wouldn't open the drawer where the test was.

As Logan was I the bathroom, I paced the floor, praying that I wouldn't hear him call my name.

"Y/N?" Crap.

"Yeah?" I asked, hoping to sound innocent.

"Can you come here?" Logan called. I bit my lip as I went to the bathroom, where sure enough he was holding the positive pregnancy test.

"Oh." I crossed my arms, feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Is this for real?" Logan asked, holding up the test. "You're pregnant?"

"I'm so sorry." I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Y/N." Logan put his hands on my shoulders and leaned down to my level. "You do not have to be sorry," he said, wiping my tears.

"Really?" I asked, looking up from the ground.

"We're financially stable, have enough room, and it will bring us even closer," Logan said.

"Do you actually mean it?" I said, smiling as Logan kissed my forehead.

"Yes," he said. "I love you."

"I love you, Logan Paul." I kissed him, and pulled him into a hug.

A/N

Please comment any requests!