neighbors

The move to California was hard, but I knew it was worth it the second I stepped into my apartment. It was huge, and beautiful, and as I set up my furniture, I smiled.

There was only one issue. My neighbors.

All last night I heard them screaming, laughing, and breaking something that sounded like plates. I tried burying my head under my pillow, but it didn't help.

In my pajamas and a pissed off look on my face, I pounded on their door, then crossed my arms. A tall, blonde guy opened the door, and I was a little shocked to see how cute he was.

"Um, I need to talk to whoever lives here," I said, a little thrown off from his looks.

"That's me," he said easily, a small smirk on his face.

"I just moved in next door, and you guys are extremely loud." I sighed, a little nervous by the way he looked at me.

"Oh, yeah." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck, but he actually pulled out a plate and smashed it on the floor. I screamed and jumped away from him, my eyes wide.

He opened the door to reveal a guy with a camera, and screamed, "You wouldn't know this vlog life!"

"Oh my God!" I laughed. "Y'all are crazy!"

"Be a Maverick!" He yelled, high fiving his camera person.

"Okay, okay," I said. "What are y'alls name?"

"Logan," the tall one said.

"Brendan," the camera guy said.

"I'm Y/N." I shook Logans hand. "Well I better get going."

"Wait!" Logan said. I turned around. "Want to hang out sometime?"

"Yeah, maybe." I smiled.

COMMENT FOR PT 2