neighbors pt 2(requested)

"Want to hang out sometime?" Logan asked.

I felt a smile creep onto my face. "Yeah, maybe."

"Cool." Logan smiled. "See ya."

"See ya." I turned around with a confused look on my face, but brushed it off as I went back to my apartment.

One week later, I never heard from Logan. Well, I did, but like from his apartment. I heard him smashing plates, screaming, talking to Maverick, the wall in between us was very thin.

I pounded in his wall a couple times, seeming as it was the middle of the night and he was jumping around and laughing.

"Logan!" This time he took it to far. I knocked on his door, and crossed my arms.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," Logan said, a guilty expression on his face.

"Oh, hey, Logan," I mocked, rolling my eyes. "Why are you awake at five in the morning? I need my sleep!"

Logan smirked. "Come in." Logan opened his door and let me step in. The second I walked two feet, I was taken aback by shock.

In the middle of his living room, in huge pink balloons, said "Will you go on a date with me?" And chocolates and roses next to it.

"Oh, Logan!" I gasped, covering my mouth with my hands. "This is amazing!"

"So is that a yes?" Logan asked.

"Yes!" I cried, wrapping my arm around him.