abuse

He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tight. "You do not say that to me again, understand?" Andy glared at me from across the table of McDonald's, his grip on me starting to hurt.

"I understand," I whispered, staring at the table.

"I said do you understand!" Andy roared, causing looks from other people.

"I understand," I said, raising my voice. Andy slammed my arm onto the table.

"You don't want another black eye, do you," he growled, pointing to the black eye he gave me a few days ago. I shook my head.

"What did you say?" Andy said, an annoyed look in his face.

"Nothing!" I cried defensively.

"Exactly!" Andy yelled. "I'm so sick of you!" And with that, he stormed out of McDonalds. I looked around to see if anyone was looking, they were, and decided to walk to a nearby one.

"Is there a bus stop around here?" I asked, trying to cover my bruised wrist.

"No, there's not," the guy said, running a hand through his blond hair.

"Oh." I sighed.

Logans P.O.V

It was a long day of vlogging, and I needed a break. I decided to head to McDonald's to get some fries and start editing my video.

"One large fry!" I looked over to see a lady calling the order, and I smiled at her as I took it.

I walked over to a table near a couple, and began eating my fries, pulling out my laptop.

"I said do you understand!"

I swiveled my head to the yell, which led me to the couple I was sitting near. The girl looked embarrassed and scared, and the guy looked angry, holding a tight grip on her wrist.

I chose to ignore it, finding it was not my place to barge in. I heard a few more arguments until the guy stormed off. I looked over to see the girl scanning McDonalds until she made eye contact with me. I smiled softly, and she took a deep breath before coming over to my table.

"Is there a bus stop around here?" She asked, quickly grabbing her bruised wrist when I glanced at it.

"No, there's not," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Oh," she sighed. She started turning away.

"Wait!" I called, standing up. "I'm Logan."

"Y/N." She smiled a little.

"Do you need a place to stay?"

COMMENT FOR PT 2!!