pranks

Double update yes please

I smiled excitedly as I knocked on my boyfriends apartment door. He had been gone on a long business trip, and had just gotten home.

"Logan!" I screamed as he opened the door, jumping into his arms. Logan slowly pulled me into a hug, though his arms weren't wrapped tightly around me like I'd expected.

"Hey, Y/N," Logan smiled. "How are you?"

"Amazing!" I said, reaching up to kiss Logan. "I'm so glad you're back, babe."

"I'm glad to be home too, it was a long trip." Logan pulled away from me and walked into the kitchen. "I didn't expect you to come over so soon, babe."

That felt like a blow to the head. I opened my mouth but no words came out. "Oh," I said slowly. "I thought you would want to see me. Sorry."

"No." Logan leaned against the counter resting his elbows on it, burying his face into his hands. "I'm sorry."

"What is going on, Logan?" I asked, walking towards him. "Why aren't you excited to see me?"

"I am." Logan took a deep breath before looking up at me. "We need to talk, okay?"

I didn't like where this was going. I took a seat at the table and watched Logan cautiously sit across from me.

"Look, Y/N," he started. "I've been gone for so long, and things have changed. I love you of course and we've been going so strong, but I feel like the spark is missing."

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I mean that I don't think we have the same romance anymore. The same affection." Logan took hold of my hands, but I quickly pulled away.

"So what does this mean, Logan?" I asked, knowing the answer that was coming.

"I'm... I'm breaking up with you."

My world shattered around me. I covered my mouth with my hand, tears already streaming down my cheeks.

"No."

"Baby, please."

"No, Logan!"

"Baby, don't cry on me."

"Don't baby me, Logan! What? Was I not enough for you? Did you find someone better, or something?" I sobbed, burying my face in my hands.

"No, of course not, Y/N, it's just-."

"Stop. I'm done. Bye, Logan." I got up from my chair, and threw it to the ground, causing a shocked look from Logan.

"Wait!" Logan called after me, chasing me.

"No!" I screamed, walking to the door. I almost opened it before I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

"Y/N, calm down!" Logan said, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"How could I calm down, Logan?"

"It's a prank, it's a prank!" Logan cracked a grin, and my jaw dropped. I watched as he grabbed a camera which happened to be hiding on the table. I looked around to see a couple more.

I slapped him in the face before more angry tears spilled down my cheeks. "You don't just joke around like that, Logan!"

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry." Logan pulled me into a hug, and I allowed him, slowly wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Oh my God, Logan," I sighed against his chest. "I was so scared."

"Stop crying." Logan smiled before placing a kiss on top of my head. "I didn't think it would upset you this much."

"Don't leave me, Logan," I said, looking up at him through the hug. "I love you too much to go through that again."

"I could never. I love you, more."

Haha if this was me I'd be DONE