kidnapped

"Ready or not, here I come!"

Another day of babysitting, another day of hide and go seek at the local park. Macy, the little girl I babysat, begged me to play. Most times I would just sit on a bench and wait for her to come out, bored out of her mind. I know that makes me an awful babysitter, but I only have so much energy.

It had been fifteen minutes now, and I'd begun to get worried.

"Macy!" I yelled, looking around the play ground. "Macy, this is not funny!"

A few minutes later, I panicked. Macy always listened to me when I called her, it was so unlike her to ignore me.

"Macy!" I screamed, feeling my eyes well up. I looked around one more time before I saw her in the parking lot, being dragged away by someone in a hoodie.

"Y/N!" She screamed when she saw me.

I sprinted over to the teal car that she was being stuffed into. It started to drive off, which motivated me to move faster. As it sped more, I grabbed onto the door handle, being dragged across the pavement. I screamed in pain as the car hit a bump, causing me to fly to the side.

"Macy!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Hey." I looked up to see a man standing over me reaching an arm out to help me up. "What happened?"

"The kid I babysit was kidnapped!" I cried, pointing towards the teal car that was blocks away.

"Let's go." He pulled me to his huge white car, and started following the teal car.

"Oh my god," I sobbed, watching him swerve through cars on the freeway. "There it is!" He went right up next to the car, and I hopped into the backseat and rolled down the window. I saw Macy crying. I grabbed my phone and threw it into her window, causing it to shatter.

"Get closer!" I screamed at the guy, reaching my arms out as we were nearly touching the teal vehicle next to us. "Macy!" She quickly unbuckled and tried to climb through, when the kidnapper sprayed Macy with something, causing her to wail in pain.

"That's it." I leaned out the window and into the other car, where I scooped Macy into my arms and pulled her into the white car. She was crying extremely hard, and it took some time to calm her down.

After everything at the police station was settled and Macy was treated for the spray, me and the blond guy were leaning against the hospital wall.

"Logan," he said, shaking my hand. I smiled.

"Thank you, Logan." I sighed. "That was awful."

"I almost scraped my car," Logan laughed. I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"At least we have Macy back."

"Yup," Logan said. "At least we do."