brothers...?(requested)

Thanks @brxannalucxa for requesting❤️ be sure to pm me if you have requests!!

I pressed my forehead against my dressing room door, excited for the show to start. It's every performers dream to open for Jake and Logan Paul, and I was hoping I wouldn't screw it up.

"You're on in five, Brianna!" I looked up to see a producer nodding at me, and I gave him a thumbs up. I pulled my curly brown hair into a pony tail, and did one last run through of the routine before I felt a huge pain in my mouth.

"Oh god," I said. My eyes widened in fear of not being able to perform. "Excuse me?" I peeked my head out of the dressing room, holding my jaw.

"Bri?" The director of the show hurried over to me, an irritated yet worried look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"I have a really bad toothache," I groaned, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh my." The director bit her lip. She pressed her head set. "Can I get you two in the nurses office real quick?"

A pause. I began to pace nervously, my head spinning.

"I understand that the show is starting soon, but she's the opening act," the director said. "Okay, thank you."

"Can I go?" I asked. She nodded slightly. I rushed to the nurses office where I was surprised to see Logan and Jake, wearing their stage clothes, looking through cabinets. "Hello?"

"Finally," Jake said, exasperated. "Please take a seat." My eyes widened.

"Where's the nurse?" I looked around.

"We're doctors," Logan said. He pulled out some equipment and started looking at my toothache, making me confused.

"Looks pretty bad," Jake said. "Are you feeling sick anywhere?"

"My head and stomach hurt like no other," I said, rubbing my head.

"Yeah, you look kind of faint," Logan said.

They ended up drawing blood, because apparently I was pretty sick. They didn't let me perform, so I went home, waiting four days for the results.

"There's been a mistake." I walked into the office to see Jake and Logan, worried looks on their faces. "There's no way," Logan said.

"Hey." I stepped in, my hands shaking.

"Um, hi." Jake rubbed his neck.

"There was something found in your blood," Logan said.

"Is it bad?" I asked, suddenly extremely alert.

"Not really," Logan then said, a small smile on his face.

"Then what?" I leaned against the wall.

"You're DNA showed that you are our sister." Jake pointed between him and Logan.

"What?" I screamed, feeling my jaw drop.

"It's true," Logan said.

"Oh my god." I ran a hand through my hair. "Wow."

"Yeah," Jake said.

"Welcome to the family little sister!" Logan wrapped his arms around me, and in spite of the shock, I laughed it off, hugging him back.