insecure

I looked at my stomach in the mirror, watching how it expanded over my skinny jeans. I wiped a few tears from my eyes when I heard Logan call my name.

"Y/N?" He called, searching for me. I wasn't fast enough to pull my shirt down before he came into the room, catching me. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing," I said, running my hands through my hair.

"Seriously?" Logan asked, coming close to me. "Y/N, what were you doing?"

Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Logan, I am so sorry."

"What? Why?" Logan asked, grabbing my hands, a worried look on his face.

"That I'm your girlfriend," I replied, staring at the ceiling. "That I'm fat, ugly, and overall, a terrible person."

"Oh my god," Logan said. "Y/N, why would you think that?"

"Because it's true, Logan!" I lashed, pulling my hands out of his grasp. "Why don't you just leave me while you can."

"Because, you're perfect to me," Logan said. "Because I love every curve and every flaw about you. Because no matter what you look like, you're always there for me, and that's what matters to me most."

I looked up at Logan. "Do you really mean that?"

"I meant every word of it." Logan kissed my lips, and pulled me into a hug, keeping me secure.

YALL. IM SO SORRY. It's been too long since I've posted but I have no ideas. Please help.