secrets pt. 2(requested)

"The baby isn't yours."

Logan said nothing. He stepped away from me, a disgusted look on his face.

"How could you?" He growled, clenching his fists. "How could you do that to me?"

"Logan, please," I tried, reaching out to grab his arm, which he immediately drew back.

"No, Y/N," Logan said. Tears filled his eyes. "I'm disgusted by you right now. Words can't describe how mad I am at you."

"Logan," I whimpered, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't act like the victim, Y/N," Logan yelled, picking up a glass antique my grandmother had given me. "Stop crying."

"Please," I cried again, the tears wouldn't stop flowing. "Logan, I feel terrible, you know I didn't mean to-"

Logan threw the antique to the ground, and i watched in horror as it shattered across the floor.

"Didn't mean to?" Logan roared, coming close to me. "You cheated on me, you got pregnant! That's the consequence."

"Stop!" I said, sobs erupting from my throat. "I didn't mean to get pregnant."

"So you just meant to cheat on me?" Logan screamed.

"Forgive me!" I sobbed, grabbing his shoulders as I looked up at him. "It's all I ask."

Logan grabbed my hips and pushed me up against the wall, leaning into me.

The only sound in the room was his loud breaths, and my whimpering.

"You're mine. Not his," Logan said, before placing a kiss on my collarbone. "We don't share, do you understand?"

I nodded, gripping his arms as he placed a kiss behind my ear. "And, we never cheat, right, Y/N?"

"Right," I breathed, Logan placing a kiss on my jaw.

"And why don't we cheat, Y/N?" Logan asked, placing his forehead on mine.

"Because I'm yours, and you're mine." Logan smirked at my answer before placing a kiss on my lips.

He pulled back quickly and I groaned. "What, is that not enough for you?" He grumbled, wrapping a hand around the back of my neck and around my waist.

Logan pulled me into him, and slowly leaned down to kiss my lips. I moved my hands up to his face as I kissed him back, my crying finally stopping.

"There," Logan said, stepping away from me. "Don't cheat again, okay?"

"Okay," I said, smiling softly as I grabbed Logan's hand.

"No," he whispered, pulling his hand back. "We're over. I can't trust you anymore, Y/N."

My eyes widened as I watched him leave the apartment, not looking back at me. I collapsed against the wall, and buried my face in my hands.

It was over. And it was all my fault.

Important message! I no longer watch Logan Paul, and am not a fan of his any more, so it's been hard for me to keep up with my imagines. However, I do enjoy writing them, and even though I don't watch Logan anymore, I will continue, and try to update more often!